is anyone else hating the third person run animation?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what do you think about the third person run animation?

• Total voters

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
I mean come on.. it looks really ugly and unaesthetic....
Can the arms just go back and front like everynormalperson do?
Instead of walking swinging the arms in the back like some kind of retard....
I mean it really does not hinder my game experience by any means.. but it could have been done a lot better IMO.

I actually wish I could completely shut off the option to go into 3rd person mode, but not because I'm unhappy with how it loooks. I'm really happy playing the game in 1st person.

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
I actually wish I could completely shut off the option to go into 3rd person mode, but not because I'm unhappy with how it loooks. I'm really happy playing the game in 1st person.
i don't say i don't like the third person... just the run animation...... and yes i prefer to play in first person all the time

Sebastián Piazza

Mother fluffer Jones
Looks fine to me and x10 better then Oblivion.
Well since i didn't play oblivion i don't have point of comparison XD... but maybe i'm just being picky here... IDK

Reladin

I think the normal run animation is fine. What tips me over the edge of my chair in laughter is when I play my mage and am using a spell in both hands and then sprinting. My manly mage in light Dragon armor looks pretty flamboyant and I usually have to put away my spells because I just can't watch him run like that.

I usually switch between 1st and 3rd a lot depending on what situation I'm in. While fighting or looting I'm in 1st, but when I'm exploring / running around I'm always in 3rd as I can see around corners / see a lot more that way.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts