• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
they may not be able to see you but they can hear you. sneaking or casting muffle would help

Deseoso

If you enchant a pair of boots with the muffle spell and then use an invisibility spell then you will not be followed. Personally I think it is a shame that people don't react a bit more surprised at hearing someone invisible walking around them. But hey Bethesda has improved so many things in this game since Oblivion that I can forgive them this one tiny unrealistic event.

Deseoso

That I don't know. I am playing a thief. "Don't underestimate my sneakiness". If I need invisibility then I create a potion with some Lunar Moth Wing mixed with Nirnroot.

Deseoso

That is what I am talking about. If someone was walking around my shop I would follow them. If I could hear someone but couldn't see someone then I would be looking around surprised saying something like, "What the hell. Hello! Is anyone there?" If your footsteps were silenced then they wouldn't follow you.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
The invisibility spell/potion doesn't make you fully invincible, I think it just increases your sneak drastically, that's why if you use it in combat enemies can still see and attack you.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
Guess it's similar to the vampire invisibilty. If I didn't move the enemy wouldn't see me, but as soon as I started moving they would attack me. I don't know what will happen if you sneak and try to walk, don't remember D:.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts