invisible armor on mannequins in Proudspire!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

chizzbot

yep, no matter what I put on them, that body part disappears! The goods are still there, even leaving for a long time and coming back, but they are never visible. I sure did want that full set of ebony armor decorating my enchanting room!

Also, none of the plaques or weapon racks work either.

I play on 360 and fortuanitly didnt get this clitch , however i do know most PC users get this . I also have it on good ground that there is a patch out to fix this bug and many others.....

chizzbot

prob should mention I'm on PS3.

plaques & weapon racks @ breezehome don't work either.

I wanted to hang dawnstar up there!

Dawnstar ? You got me I am not aware of a special weapon called Dawnstar only the town please share ?

Nigth Assassin

Nightingale
it did not work for me at the start but now i put Deadric armour on it, take the helmet put it back on and there the armour is but the head disopired but i can see the rest of the armour

Dragon Bourne

Long Live Paarthurnax!
I was told (and later verified it myself) that if you put any necklace on the mans, they will show up. Worked for a while. Racks, no help on that one.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts