• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrCostari

I was doing the main quest and I killed Alduin and after that I was back at the Throat Of The World, a lot of dragons were flying around and nothing happened so I decided to throw a shout into the air and that was Dragonrend. So for some reason I hit Odahhving and he came down to the ground. Now the weird thing comes, I could not damage him, I slashed and stabbed him but nothing happened. So I decided to run away and he chased me. After a short falling of the mountain (which I survived lol) I ended up at High Hrotghar and went inside, and exited at the front door. The dragon was gone and I could fast travel.
But why did this happened? Was this a glitch? Was it random that I hit Odahhving with the Dragonrend?
Was it meant to happen?

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
The shout call dragon stays with you after that quest...

You can use it anytime to call him to help you. That's why he can't be killed.

Squirrel_killer-

The blade in the dark and the hand at your throat
Odahviing is marked as essentially, this makes it impossible for him to die.

DryadSpeaks

Killing dragons like it's nobody's business.
What we're saying is that you probably hit him accidentally with Dragonrend, but be still can't be killed because he is an essential NPC.

MrCostari

Oh I see. But I couldn't damage him at all? Usually when someone is essential they go on their knees and get back up after a while.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts