Introductions Are In Order

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PeTeTe809

The Great Instigator
This might sound like blasphemy but I ran into TES not long ago, shame that I couldn't get into it earlier. I'm surely preaching to the choir but it has one of the most rich and interesting lore's around, paints a pretty nice world and they make it quite believable.

So I've been playing, more like roleplaying, for a while and having tons of fun doing that. I reckoned I was not the only one putting some backstory into their characters, and I was right. I've taken inspiration from many archetypes/playthroughs I've seen floating around these parts, and I'll be sharing with you my in game adventures, and the romanticized adaptations of it with you all.

Enough said I think. I'm gonna leave some crackers here, cause I dislike cookies. Guess I will see you around.

fondo-de-las-galletas-de-soda-20291382.jpg

xsneakyxsimx

Hello PeTeTe, and welcome to the Skyrim Forums. Feel free to have a gander at the different sub-forums as you desire. :)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts