Introduction of Bertrum!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Bertrum

Stop Hodoring!
Well I suppose I should introduce myself to everyone. I'm Bertrum, I'm from Liverpool in England, I'm into programming badly, IRC and obviously gaming :D

I've been on the forums since November, but I've never really posted until this week, more often than not I prefer to read than post. But as there are no decent chatrooms for Skyrim I felt the need to discuss it here :D

I'll stop boring you all now, see you all around :D

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, Bertrum! Nah, not boring at all, mate. We all have at least one thing in common. Two, if you count joining the forums. All the rest is just frosting. Have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Well I suppose I should introduce myself to everyone. I'm Bertrum, I'm from Liverpool in England, I'm into programming badly, IRC and obviously gaming :D

I've been on the forums since November, but I've never really posted until this week, more often than not I prefer to read than post. But as there are no decent chatrooms for Skyrim I felt the need to discuss it here :D

I'll stop boring you all now, see you all around :D

Heya, one of the oldest members here. Nice. :)