• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Rodrrrigo

Khajiit shadow walker
a+note+to+say+hi.gif

HAI people, my name is Rodrigo and i've just joined the forums (obvious?). I have been playing skyrim for like 1 year, but just now i have seen how nice being a member of the skyrim forums is: I can interact with other players about a game that lacks multiplayer. I am from Brazil and in skyrim, my name is Rodrrrigo ( im a khajiit, thats why the triple r, khajiits accent AKA russian accent/NOT LOL ). My character is the stealth kind: i am always sneaking and love plundering barrows without even getting noticed, just shooting arrows at unwary enemy heads or going through bandit caves stabbing everyone in the back with my daggers, picking pockets, locks, treasures and things as such. I think Skyrim is one of the best games ever made ( in my opinion, THE best ) and hardly there will be a game mixing a such amazing storyline, good graphics, epic landscapes and such tough main character like skyrim did in the future. I play on my PS3 and do wish i could afford a good computer to play skyrim because then i would be able to take screen shots and videos without having to buy a card, also i really hate the lack of the console command. I own the "Dragonborn" DLC and am willing to buy dawnguard soon. Appart from all that, i love football (known as soccer, to you americans :p) and own FIFA 12 AND 13 , i also enjoy shooters a bit( i have MW3 AND BF3 ) and i also have GTA IV :F, and have beaten 100% AC3.
Well that's pretty much me in skyrim matters, i hope i have a happy stay here and make many friends ^-^

Welcome to the forums. We are a pretty friendly community, and are usually willing to help. If you need anything just go and make a post, or go to the shoutbox. Either way, you will get help eventually. Again, welcome, and have fun here.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts