PC Intro Sequence Bug: My Character Won't Stay Put

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
So I just started a new game on PC, and before he even has a name or appearance my character has decided to go off on an adventure.
Straight after he climbs out of the carriage, my character dodges past Ralof, Ulfric, Lokir, Hadvar and the Imperial Captain and goes to stand next to one of the guards who shoots Lokir. When he's asked his name, he walks over to Hadvar, then turns around and starts walking back. As the character creation screen is playing, he's doing the walking animation without moving. When he's told to follow the Captain, he does as he's told, but instead of waiting in one spot, he walks over to the chopping block far too early (maybe he just wants to get it over with?).
I've checked all of my mods and they're all mostly armour or weapon mods, nothing that should be affecting the game this way. If anyone knows how to fix this, it'd be much appreciated.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts