• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Locks066

so i started again and i had a thought go through my head. Okay so you know how everybody goes around and is like who is responsable for the dragons ect. But mu thought comes to the almost perfect timing at the start of the game when u first see a dragon. Think about it the war could of stopped that day the dragonborn could of been killed and all hope for the land over. BUT also this comes up the cost of men who would not die as a result. The first dragon alduim i cant spell i know would not have that many souls to absorb as a result in sovengaured. So if u think about it for a second did this dragon attack their on purpose to continue this war and have his hunger satsified when he is in need. Being the first dragon would it be surpriseing if he could see a rough line of the future. anyways whats peoples thoughts on this sounds plausable to me

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
Hard to read. I think Alduin may have been looking for souls, but I always felt like he was there to kill his adversary, because his knowledge is both past and present and he knew of the threat. I think he was trying to take the dragonborn out, and when he began to run and the guards started to attack, Alduin just destorys the whole town. The only part of this not explained is when you
see Alduin raise the other dragon, he talks to you but doesn't attack you, which would seem to be a prime time for him to do so, if his goal was killing the dragonborn.

Locks066

yeah that could makes sense as well

Ivory

Let's Player
Alduin wanted the war to continue so he could continue to feast on the souls of the mortals who died. the more souls he had, the more powerful he would become and the civil war was perfect for this. I'm sure Alduin, being as arrogant as he was, didn't care about the Dragonborn being there, considering Miraak wasn't much of a threat to him back then either.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts