• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DavidGamut

So this is my first time connecting to a forums that solely dedicated to one game. And what a fitting game for this be! It's going to be awhile before a game tops Skyrim.

Anyway, my name is David, and I'm a Mentalist (I'm talking in real life). I've been playing video games since the original Nintendo. I like shooters (both fps and third person), certain types of RPGs (the real time action ones...not "turn based" RPGs like Final Fantasy), fighters (both brawlers and games like Mortal Kombat), and the occassional racer. Not a fan of sports games.

I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough. My 1st one was with a Pure Mage High Elf, and my current one is with a Rogue Theif/Assassin.

In all RPGs where I get a choice, I always choose Magic/Speed/Sneak characters. Love them.

I read the thread with about 400ish replies about different questions of things that are "broken" (so to speak) about Skyrim and laughed my ass off every page. I stumbled on this forum on my Tapatalk app and that's the thread where I decided I wanted to be a part of this community

Thanks!
David

Tharradus

Welcome to the forums dude!

New myself, but hope to see you around! :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Cheers and greetings, David! I do envy you in your second go-round. I went that route in my first playthrough. Pure ecstasy. The shadows are definitely your friend. ;) Hug them. Get to know them. Then hug them again. <3 Repeat as necessary. :D

Happy adventuring! :bluedragon:

DJDragonflame

call me "DJ" or "Dragonflame"
So this is my first time connecting to a forums that solely dedicated to one game. And what a fitting game for this be! It's going to be awhile before a game tops Skyrim.

Anyway, my name is David, and I'm a Mentalist (I'm talking in real life). I've been playing video games since the original Nintendo. I like shooters (both fps and third person), certain types of RPGs (the real time action ones...not "turn based" RPGs like Final Fantasy), fighters (both brawlers and games like Mortal Kombat), and the occassional racer. Not a fan of sports games.

I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough. My 1st one was with a Pure Mage High Elf, and my current one is with a Rogue Theif/Assassin.

In all RPGs where I get a choice, I always choose Magic/Speed/Sneak characters. Love them.

I read the thread with about 400ish replies about different questions of things that are "broken" (so to speak) about Skyrim and laughed my ass off every page. I stumbled on this forum on my Tapatalk app and that's the thread where I decided I wanted to be a part of this community

Thanks!
David

Hey Dave! It's nice to meet you! Sooooo, certain types of RPGs eh? Have you played Kingdom Hearts?

DavidGamut

Hey Dave! It's nice to meet you! Sooooo, certain types of RPGs eh? Have you played Kingdom Hearts?

Only briefly. It was at a friends house but I've never owned it. I hear great things and what I saw was seemed pretty good.

I'd say, the only turn based RPGs I ever liked we're the old Pokemon games for Game Boy, and Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars on the Super Nintendo

Thanks!
David