• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
if you guys/gals could inter-breed which two races would you chose?

i would definetly chose orc/high elf

jjay

Weird question :p

I think i would choose nord-imperial at least then there would be more peace in skyrim

Xarnac

You can have mixed races with console commands.

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
Nord-Dunmer, raised in Morrowind, trained by the Bosmer in Valenwood, die in Skyrim :cowboy:

deacon8

Ok, say you use console commands and create an interbred character: a) What does it look like? b) What does it affect, in regards to stats?

I wonder if you would only keep the stats of one or the other. I also wonder what this would do to the appearance of the created character. Do features combine, or does it just look like one of the races involved in the interbreeding?

Thoughts?

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
Orc for brute strength, Khajiit for sneakiness, Altmer for arcane mastery, and Dwemer for intelligence.
Perfect combination.

Ok, say you use console commands and create an interbred character: a) What does it look like? b) What does it affect, in regards to stats?

I wonder if you would only keep the stats of one or the other. I also wonder what this would do to the appearance of the created character. Do features combine, or does it just look like one of the races involved in the interbreeding?

Thoughts?
look it up on youtube its quite freaky when a argonian interbreeds with a imperial

nolandman

A ranging, spell-sword Lich
I hope they'll introduce this into the games one day, I've been dying to make a hybrid...

Xarnac

It looks like this:

This is my Half Breton, half Dunmer Farmer.

ScreenShot75.jpg

This is my half Nord, half Imperial Skooma addict.

ScreenShot73.jpg

You can also make the "Elder" race, like the old people in Sky with console commands. Technically this is it's own race in game, and a way to make the human races older than what's allowed in character creation. Like here, with my Monk.

ScreenShot62.jpg

I believe you get the stats/benefits of the last race you changed to.

Xarnac

During character creation, or while in the showracemenu. All you have to do is type in: Player.setrace X Where "X" is the race. Wood Elf, Elder, etc. You can even be a Dremora, or a wolf if you want.

Edit: Note that some changes wont allow you to wear clothes (mostly the animal and enemy "races"), or see parts of yourself in first person. Like the Elder race for example doesnt show any part of your arms when in first person, just your hands and wrists.

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Kalin's mother was a fierce imperial woman running a small trade business out of Anvil. Her father was a mason from High Rock brought in to help repair the roads and infrastructure in the years immediately following the war. She's half breton, half imperial.

I imagine all the races of humanity can interbreed readily, all the races of Mer can breed with one another as well. I don't think I've heard of any half-elves (Human/Elf) in The Elder Scrolls lore, other than The Bretons who are many, many generations removed. Rare, but possible.

Argonian and Khajiit are likely too unique to successfully produce offspring with species other than their own.

First, isn't it more "species" than "race?" Aren't Nords and Imperials, for example, both human? I would think that if it were r/l, say, Nords and Redgaurd, could reproduce, I don't know about Khajit and Orcs, though. But, shows you what a nerd I am I guess, just to be thinking about it.

Xarnac

Species cant interbreed with offspring (non fertility like Mules, etc.) Races can. In ES, even Vampires can reproduce.

Xarnac

Yes, hence Bretons and their existence (Nedes/Men and Altmer/Aldmer/Elves). And there are plenty of other examples, like Imperials and Orcs, Bretons and Dunmer, Dunmer and Altmer, and so forth.

All Mer races come from Aldmer. First were the Altmer, who are only different from the Aldmer through time immemorial. Then every race descended from the High Elves. Bosmer, Chimer, Orsimer, Dwemer, Falmer, Maormer, Ayleid, etc. A different type of Ehlnofey from Man (and some Akaviri) Ehlnofey origins, but still Ehlnofey.

The question is the beast races and interracial mixing. It is undocumented, but with the existential look at everything that is the ES makeup, mating, breeding and mantling are not exclusive to the drive of evolution. In effect, it's magic and immortal permutation are not understood by the mortal inhabitants of Mundus and the other planes. Take Alessia mating with Morihaus; the Bull demigod, to produce the Minotaurs in Cyrod, for example. So anything goes. Especially the Hist and it's effect on Argonian breeding, mating and evolutionary traits, one can see flora intermingling with fauna to create a race of self aware being.

Xarnac

Also let it be known to people using the console commands, that changing sex can have some very strange effects on the player model, where the face will look... ridiculous and the neck wont match up with the body (when naked and unarmoured).

This isn't an entire loss however as RPing a serial killer is all the more fun while having a crazy, transsexual skin mask on. And it looks fluffing retarded... Retardedly awesome that is.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts