In your opinion, hottest character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
Sylgja is an absolute bomb.

Sylgja.png

32842209.jpg

^ THIS

Also;

Hroki.png

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Brynjolf :p

I actually downloaded a mod just so I could marry him and unlock all the dialogue instead of the 'Not now, I'm busy' stuff :)

I wish I had PC so I can get that mod, among others. I LOVE Brynjolf!

Moris

Hadvar -- especially after seeing a pic of his real life voice actor
Balgruuf -- sometimes the older man just has it
Ulfric -- hard to ignore such an alpha male
Melaran -- disinterested arrogance can be infuriatingly appealing
Jon Battleborn -- I'm probably the only one who would list him, but I've always had a thing for lovesick unemployed layabout poetic types, and he's cute as a button
Captain Aldis and Falk Firebeard -- can't really explain, but maybe it's the beards

As for girls, the ones the guys seem to like tend to annoy the hell out of me, but I like the strong women: Adrianne Avenicci, Legate Rikke, Mirabelle Ervine, Sybille Stentor.

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait
I wish I had PC so I can get that mod, among others. I LOVE Brynjolf!
Me to! I wish mods were available for consoles T___T but unfortunately their not

Vixen

Neko, Vixen, jailbait

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Here are the two hottest!
ScreenShot568_zpsdcf335cb.png

Moris

Whiterun Guard, hands down.

rrsleaze.jpg

Ahhh... indeed. But then most of the men in Skyrim would be totally delicious, as long as they kept a full face helmet on.

Irish

Thane of Solitude
Sigrid would be on my list of hottest female NPCs if she wasn't constantly telling me to stay away from her husband, Alvor. Insecure much? Geez.

Moris

Sigrid would be on my list of hottest female NPCs if she wasn't constantly telling me to stay away from her husband, Alvor. Insecure much? Geez.

She also tells male characters that she's "spoken for, so don't get any ideas". Quite an ego!

Anwrise888

A very naughty naughty kinky mage....
:oops:...Astrid...:oops:
astrid_and_the_dragonborn_by_onibox-d50kcyv.jpg

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
I've drooled a little at Raijin's vampire lord. :oops:

Otherwise I like Brynjolf and Serana.

kiwidovahkiin

Hail the Emperor
For me, i'd have to say Jordis, or Lydia.

Dallas-Arbiter

Sylgja, Jordis, Gerdur (Under that dirt is a MILF), Ysolda, I even like Legate Rikke. But I do have the Coverwomen mod, it makes even the worst looking Female NPC look good. Here's an example of what it can do:
AYUI9.jpg

These two are the same character I took these screens in February-March. I do realize the chin is different, but you get the idea. Since then, I edited the Coverwomen eye green eye color to be darker, closer to Vanilla, and gave her a dark tan, as you can tell (maybe) from my avatar.

BTW, I don't really remember what most of the female NPC's looked like originally.

AarkAngel

My main toons wife, Shahvee, of course! How can she not be when she's so freaking hard to get to start the marrige quest?

Stigweard Ruadhan

Jeg er stolt. Jeg er sterk.
My first build...the big old chunky Nord who wrestled with his desire to remain true to his roots and honour Talos or unite the Empire against the Thalmor foe...

He has that '1000 yard stare' ladies...he is a tortured soul who needs your gentle touch.

stigtable_zpsad5caefb.png

Naginata

Huntress of the Shadows
Sylgja, Jordis, Gerdur (Under that dirt is a MILF), Ysolda, I even like Legate Rikke. But I do have the Coverwomen mod, it makes even the worst looking Female NPC look good. Here's an example of what it can do:
AYUI9.jpg

These two are the same character I took these screens in February-March. I do realize the chin is different, but you get the idea. Since then, I edited the Coverwomen eye green eye color to be darker, closer to Vanilla, and gave her a dark tan, as you can tell (maybe) from my avatar.

BTW, I don't really remember what most of the female NPC's looked like originally.

:O Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I want that mod. It looks a little like Better Females by Bella.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts