18+ In The Woods (A Healer's Touch Prequel)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Brynja

This story is posted at FanFiction.net. Feel free to leave comments here or on FFnet.
(No need to create an account to read or comment there.)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9238222/1/In-the-Woods

woods.png

Prequel (aka Part 0) to "A Healer's Touch". Story fills in the early life of Fjornir, future Dragonborn, beginning when he was 10 years old. Featured characters: Vex, Brynjolf, Mercer, Aela, Farkas, Vilkas, and likely many other in-game people. The backstory will be a series of one-shots capturing moments in Fjornir's life leading up to Helgen. M for eventual kink. (All in-game content owned by Bethesda).

Abraxas

Nightblade
Ahhh man! This is a great story. Really cool to see the young thieves guild haha. Awesome writing. If you don't mind, I would like to post this on my fan fiction/art wordpress ofmerandmen. I'll give all credit to you and a link to your post on fanfiction.net.

Brynja

sure thing. unfortunately not much young Guild stuff.... because it's just some one-shots. maybe in time I'll write more about it, but not likely.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts