Impossible to join the DB.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

awesome_guy

Hello there lads. I'm having an issue that i can't join the Dark Brotherhood. I leveled my sneak skill to 100 in the beginning of the game (with that trick with Ralof). Then, i made my way to riften to kill Grelod (not talking with Aventus earlier). I killed her (with my 100 Sneak) while she was speaking with the childrens. Then, i made my way to Windhelm to talk to Aventus. He gave me the prize. Alright. But when i try to sleep, i wake up normaly. I tried to wait like 1 week to see if a couriebrings me that note from the Dark Brotherhood "We Know" but he don't show up. And when he does, he doesn't give me the specific lether, only the others (like inheritance etc). I'm using the latest patchs along with Dawnguard and Hearthfire and some mods (2k textures, some lightning overhaul modes and the Black Sacrament Armor). Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Or i need to start a new game?

awesome_guy

Yeah, you're right, i didn't worked after i've done the three initial targets that Nazir gives to you. When i return, Cicero is not there. I have to create another character though.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts