• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

bronxtale

When I was playing I fought two dragons and a frost troll after me I was level 26 altho it was on easy difficulty but I didn't have any health potion all I did was run

Storm777

When I was playing I fought two dragons and a frost troll after me I was level 26 altho it was on easy difficulty but I didn't have any health potion all I did was run

Frost Trolls are a fricken nightmare early in the game, but I'm a bit surprised the Dragons didn't key on the Troll?

bronxtale

I know the frost trolls are a pain oh and there were some Khajits too but they all died : ( even im surprised they didn't kill the frost troll first

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I believe the frost troll has to attack the dragon in order to get its attention. I could be wrong though.

Man, 2 dragons and a troll at level 26. I would've ran too!

ProxyKnight

Imperial Regulator
Yeah, that's the thing about this game that makes it interesting. You go around thinking you're top of the food chain, then suddenly you come upon enemies that totally kick your tail! But these experiences forces you to refine your character's strategies.

Another group to stay away from when you're at low levels are the Mammoth Camps. Although its kinda cool if you can get dragons to attack a mammoth camp. Sorry to hear about the wandering Khajitas though. There are some you need alive for certain sidequests. Oddly in my first play-through, dragons seemed to target blacksmiths of whatever town they attacked. That kinda sucked.

bronxtale

Yeah, that's the thing about this game that makes it interesting. You go around thinking you're top of the food chain, then suddenly you come upon enemies that totally kick your tail! But these experiences forces you to refine your character's strategies.

Another group to stay away from when you're at low levels are the Mammoth Camps. Although its kinda cool if you can get dragons to attack a mammoth camp. Sorry to hear about the wandering Khajitas though. There are some you need alive for certain sidequests. Oddly in my first play-through, dragons seemed to target blacksmiths of whatever town they attacked. That kinda sucked.
yup think your the boss then you see bunch of trolls and dragons heading your way who's the boss now? I was sooo scared when that happend

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts