• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sheogorath

Cheese for everyone.
Just wanted peoples opinions, who is going to join the Imperials and who is going to join the rebel Stormcloaks? I personally want to join the Imperials as of right now.

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
Stormcloaks. I'm sick of the Imperials and their "STOP! You've violated the law!" bullcrap.
why wouldn't you want to go around and say the same thing to NPCs? :] you'll be like the police IRL

Cole

Mythik
I'm going to go with the Imperials for the first play-through, Stormcloaks for the 2nd.
I'm hoping for an epic battle between both factions at some point in the game too.

Travis

Stormcloaks. I'm sick of the Imperials and their "STOP! You've violated the law!" bullcrap.
Yep. Stormcloaks. That line got soooo annoying in Oblivion. I hope they have diversified the dialogue for that situation in Skyrim.

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
I chose the Stormcloaks due to what happens at the start of the game and the fact that I chose my character as a Nord. Deffo gonna join the Imperials when I start a new character though.

Deadhand

PLEASE DON'T EAT THOSE SOCKS!
I wanted to join the Stormcloaks... but then I joined the Imperials... figured nbd, I would backstab them on my first trip to Windholm and join the Stormcloaks... Jarl wasn't having it... ='( Oh well, next character will be the opposite of this character so, no big deal! (Although... who knows when I'm rolling another character... 2017? ;-; )

Touchstone

I'm playing a Nord assassin. Stormcloaks - I like fighting for the underdog.

Flamingtaco

Does anyone know if you can switch factions at any point in the game or does your decision in the opening stay permanently?

Jack Fulham

Premium Member
From what I've seen so far, I hate both sides. Imperials are just trying to maintain the empire but they being jerks about it. The Stormcloaks are racist Nords who wants Skyrim all for themselves. It makes me feel super aware that Cyrodiil was the melting pot of Tamriel.

I don't think they're racist. Freedom fighters who're fighting to maintain the worship of Talos reclaim there land. If anyone is racist, it has to be the Thalmer.