Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
BTW sorry my computer is lagging majorly (I dont have a very good pc) so it is taking me a while to respond

Anyway I am getting tired, where I am it is 2:12 am so why dont we just conclude why we think our sides are better so I can go to sleep? GREAT! I'll start typing

Docta Corvina

Falsehoods you have stated: Ulfric is a barberian, I dont aknowladge law, I cant stand the heat... wait a minute, a lot of these false things you have been saying have been directed at me, not ulfric? Well then! If we are going to start playing that game I can just start directing my arguments toward you! Or we COULD stay on topic and you could consider my opinions before you start typing? You choose.

Raijin and yourself were going after me for not finding the man attractive - which is a laughable thing to attack me for anyway. I said I don't care for the barbarian archetype (personal preference), nor do I care for Ulfric (also personal preference). Even if I did say Ulfric was through and through a barbarian, that is opinion. Knowing him, he probably wouldn't find the term an offensive one.

When I did say you didn't acknowledge law? I said that people should try to engage the lore more often amid debates like these, to their benefit. To everyone's benefit. Law is not lore, though the lore can obviously involve discussion of law. I said nothing of the sort about you and ignoring law. o_O

As for "can't stand the heat", that was in response to YOU telling me that I need to stop treating it all like real world politics. Many people have come into the thread before with the same attitude regarding that and it's been in their interests to simply leave. Because many if not most of us in here treat it all as something that truly interests us and we happily deal with the minutia. If that doesn't sound enjoyable to you, then I don't know why you're bothering with this thread. Seems like it would only drive you crazy.

Essentially, I think you should take your own advice at the very end. I responded to personal things thrown my way, which is usually unwise. But I agree - let's keep it civil and sticking to facts, stubborn things that they are.

In conclusion I believe Ulfric and his stormcloaks are the side that any just preson would choose is mainly due to these things. The nords of Skyrim CLEARLY do not want to be ruled by high kings and empires who cant even protect themselves. Examples of this point are that The so called former High King of skyrim was murdered by a mere shout and sword to the heart and Titus mede II wasand the Penitus Occulatus was taken out by one assassin in the dark Brotherhood questline so in this retrospect the stormcloaks would be an obvious choice. The hardy Nords of skyrim dont like being pushed around so they obviously wouldnt like to be told who and who not to worship.

Due to this fact it would be in the main populations best interest to join the stormcloaks and fight for talos.

In the main quest towards the end you go to sovenguard (sorry for terrible spelling) and most of the people you see there are stormcloaks... not nord imperials. Now isnt sovenguard the place where the GOOD nords go when they die? Well this proves that any GOOD nord would join the stormcloaks.

As for the other races in Windhelm nords have been accusing the dunmer and argonians for being imperial spys due to the fact that they have not helped in the war. Well maybe if they helped in the war they would be accepted. So if you are another race help your brothers earn back their respect by fighting to free skyrim.

In my experience (this is my opinion) the storyline is pretty much the same, you do pretty much the same things but in my experience I have found the stormcloak side more enjoyable.

Stormcloak is a cool name.

Ulfric knows the way of the voice and had the cance of becoming a greybeard (showing that he is wise and powerful.

This is reason enough for me to side with the stormcloaks.
Thank you.

And I still stand that I feel you where the one directing personal arguments at me.

That is all no more replys on this subject! I hope you have a merry christmas and a good day! Thank you for taking the time to read these points. bye

Janus3003

Skyrim Marriage Counselor
I was reading a large list of bugs and found out that if you battle Whiterun under the imperials that soon after my bro Heimskr gets sent to the dungeon in Dragonreach.
Didn't happen to me, so Heimskr getting jailed is a bug.
Unless... unless...
Unless my game has been bugged all along. :eek:

And I still stand that I feel you where the one directing personal arguments at me.
picard-face-palm.gif

Grow up.

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Well not that I took the time to read all the post, but it appears this forum has not changed at all. Excellent.

Docta Corvina

Well not that I took the time to read all the post, but it appears this forum has not changed at all. Excellent.

Great to see you back, man! It's gotten interesting in here the past several weeks. Somehow we all can just keep arguing the same points ad infinitum and with just as much zeal as ever. :p

Grogmar Ghrobash

'Tis better to be alone, then of bad company.
Great to see you back, man! It's gotten interesting in here the past several weeks. Somehow we all can just keep arguing the same points ad infinitum and with just as much zeal as ever. :p

Lol, weeell I probably won't stick around much longer. I just decided to check in and see how things were going, and if the good fight was still being fought. Unsurprisingly this was the first thread that I found ;P. My xbox doesn't play games anymore, my Skyrim disk is broken, and every time I go on here it makes me wanna play Skyrim, so to avoid the longing that is Skyrim i'm trying to avoid anything that relates to it. But I'm trying to fix my xbox so hopefully I can go back to making page long arguments soon ;3

Lifts-Her-Tail

Don't get annoyed this is an argument thread where you give your option and then people correct you thats all :)
and you were also being quite nasty to Docta Corvina which in my opinion is a little stupid to do if you don't want people being nasty to you

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
In conclusion I believe Ulfric and his stormcloaks are the side that any just preson would choose is mainly due to these things. The nords of Skyrim CLEARLY do not want to be ruled by high kings and empires who cant even protect themselves. Examples of this point are that The so called former High King of skyrim was murdered by a mere shout and sword to the heart and Titus mede II wasand the Penitus Occulatus was taken out by one assassin in the dark Brotherhood questline so in this retrospect the stormcloaks would be an obvious choice. The hardy Nords of skyrim dont like being pushed around so they obviously wouldnt like to be told who and who not to worship.

Due to this fact it would be in the main populations best interest to join the stormcloaks and fight for talos.

In the main quest towards the end you go to sovenguard (sorry for terrible spelling) and most of the people you see there are stormcloaks... not nord imperials. Now isnt sovenguard the place where the GOOD nords go when they die? Well this proves that any GOOD nord would join the stormcloaks.

As for the other races in Windhelm nords have been accusing the dunmer and argonians for being imperial spys due to the fact that they have not helped in the war. Well maybe if they helped in the war they would be accepted. So if you are another race help your brothers earn back their respect by fighting to free skyrim.

In my experience (this is my opinion) the storyline is pretty much the same, you do pretty much the same things but in my experience I have found the stormcloak side more enjoyable.

Stormcloak is a cool name.

Ulfric knows the way of the voice and had the cance of becoming a greybeard (showing that he is wise and powerful.

This is reason enough for me to side with the stormcloaks.
Thank you.

Da fluff is a Nord Imperial? You mean Nords that joined with the Legion? Well, I would argue that only Stormcocks being there would be because that's game mechanics. I haven't played in awhile, so I honestly can't remember if Nords who joined the Legion are there are not. Perhaps the educated Legionnaire Nords aren't there because they actually know how to fight in a war and don't get themselves killed.

Clearly the Dunmer and Argonians have zero fluffs to give about the Nords.

Stormcloak is a lame name. I prefer Stormcock.

The Greybeards saw Ulfric for what he is and told him to GTFO.

Your reasons are petty and hilarious.

You are NOT welcome.

Lifts-Her-Tail

Da fu** is a Nord Imperial? You mean Nords that joined with the Legion? Well, I would argue that only Stormcocks being there would be because that's game mechanics. I haven't played in awhile, so I honestly can't remember if Nords who joined the Legion are there are not. Perhaps the educated Legionnaire Nords aren't there because they actually know how to fight in a war and don't get themselves killed.

Clearly the Dunmer and Argonians have zero fu**s to give about the Nords.

Stormcloak is a lame name. I prefer Stormcock.

The Greybeards saw Ulfric for what he is and told him to GTFO.

Your reasons are petty and hilarious.

You are NOT welcome.
Ok there was no need to be nasty and for all the swearing thank you, but your reasons were right and I don't particualarly like the name Stormcloak either! :p

Docta Corvina

Da fu** is a Nord Imperial? You mean Nords that joined with the Legion? Well, I would argue that only Stormcocks being there would be because that's game mechanics. I haven't played in awhile, so I honestly can't remember if Nords who joined the Legion are there are not. Perhaps the educated Legionnaire Nords aren't there because they actually know how to fight in a war and don't get themselves killed.

Psst, Legate Rikke goes to Sovngarde. So there are actually "Nord Imperials" there. :p

Seems to me that the afterlife of brave Nord warriors is reserved for those very people: brave Nord warriors. Irrespective of civil war faction.

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
Ok there was no need to be nasty and for all the swearing thank you

Ok there was no need to be nasty and for all the swearing thank you, but your reasons were right and I don't particualarly like the name Stormcloak either

Why did you edit your post? And why did you even reply to me? I wasn't quoting one of your posts.

Lifts-Her-Tail

I am not her! Why would I go against her if I was her!!! You are stupid no offence and my grammar is fine and atleast I don't go posting absolute un necessary plopse on a forum page! and if ya gonna trying to be offensive please get help on trying to offend people cause at the moment your not doing a great job at it

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I am not her! Why would I go against her if I was her!!! You are stupid no offence and my grammar is fine and atleast I don't go posting absolute un necessary plopse on a forum page! and if ya gonna trying to be offensive please get help on trying to offend people cause at the moment your not doing a great job at it

You sure seem upset about what I've said, otherwise you would not have replied and moved on. I was merely making an observation that you and her have a similar posting style. Considering how defensive you are getting, I'd say my theory holds some water so to speak.