Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
J

Jeremius

look at all the Ulfric Supporters (Stormcloaks) she will vote for Ulfric if it keeps her from the Chopping block under independent Skyrim.

Templar of Talos

Bane of Elves and Vampires
Like Jarl Elysif?

Just because he hasn't, doesn't mean to say that he won't. I hope he doesn't TBQH. I hope that if he does become High King, he is a just and fair High King... But what I have seen of his conduct so far leads me to believe that he could be a 'My way or the highway' type of King.

Star Gazer

Ulfric wouldnt kill innocents. Only the ones who keep him from proceeding. Ulfric would be a fair high king

Flint firestorm

The leading man, who else?
Also in reality skyrim dosnt stand a chance. Hammer fall might decided to take revenge for previous wars. No one will trade with them and the empire only used one legion to try to stop the rebellion. What happens if they send two or three?

Star Gazer

then they turn to martyrs, and that gets everyone rattled up. Not even the empire can fight all of skyrim.

DWFII

repeat after me thal-mor they are the ones arresting people, and they are only doing so because the EMpire would not support the WGC and arrest Ulfric during the Markarth Incident.
You need to check your facts...the Empire did side with the Thalmor and did arrest Ulfric.

And if Skyrim is Imperial territory then the responsibility for the many deaths at the hands of the Thalmor death squads is indeed on the Empire...and those who support it.

In the end it doesn't even make any difference who or how, if the Empire cannot protect the citizens of Skyrim (ostensibly their own citizens) they have no legitimacy.

You can't have it both ways.

Star Gazer

Think of all the Skyrim civillians under the rule of a corrupt government. They are being treated unfairly.

DWFII

Well, Benedict Arnold was a staunch supporter of the Revolution. He only switched sides because the Americans screwed him out of some due credit for a few military accomplishments. Just sayin'...

I understand that. that's why I characterized him and famous and respected. He still came out on the losing side...practically and historically.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts