Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
YES you did you so freakin did. Ulfric killed Torygg to make an example out of him, Ulfric took Whiterun for same reason.

That is TERROR.
First, Torygg was challenged and he lost. Call it what you will, but that's what happened. Now, The killing of Torygg was not to scare people, it was to set an example and to send a message. That message being "If the High King can't protect himself how can he protect a kingdom?"

Second, And again for the third time, Balgruuf had a choice and he chose poorly. He chose the comfort of the Empire over the soul of Skyrim. That's why we took Whiterun.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
But Jarl B in Whiterun was able to go Independent and the Empire didn't care. They made their own laws, which included Freedom of Religion and Speech.

YOUR lot took away their Freedom using Terror tactics.

Excuse me but I know what it feels like to be terrorized and put on display. No. I will not support that. Not ever.
The Empire and Ulfric were both competing for Whiterun, which means they'll let Whiterun do what they want to better their standing. That being said, Whiterun, being the Heart and the Trade Capital of Skyrim had a wide Imperial Influence and leaned toward the Empire anyway

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
YES you did you so freakin did. Ulfric killed Torygg to make an example out of him, Ulfric took Whiterun for same reason.

That is TERROR.
First, Torygg was challenged and he lost. Call it what you will, but that's what happened. Now, The killing of Torygg was not to scare people, it was to set an example and to send a message. That message being "If the High King can't protect himself how can he protect a kingdom?"

Second, And again for the third time, Balgruuf had a choice and he chose poorly. He chose the comfort of the Empire over the soul of Skyrim. That's why we took Whiterun.

Right in order to scare people into NOT RESISTING UFLRIC. Ulfric's challenge was under false pretensions. It was to make an example out of Torryg, by his own admission.

You're in denial. It's like you have some form of polio and think all will be well if you put on a nice pair of slacks to cover your legs.

You're still sick and need a doctor.

Last edited:

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
But Jarl B in Whiterun was able to go Independent and the Empire didn't care. They made their own laws, which included Freedom of Religion and Speech.

YOUR lot took away their Freedom using Terror tactics.

Excuse me but I know what it feels like to be terrorized and put on display. No. I will not support that. Not ever.
The Empire and Ulfric were both competing for Whiterun, which means they'll let Whiterun do what they want to better their standing. That being said, Whiterun, being the Heart and the Trade Capital of Skyrim had a wide Imperial Influence and leaned toward the Empire anyway

Which means Ulfric - from the beginning - was planning on making an example out of the Jarl.

That. was. their. plan. Get this thru your head please.

It didn't matter if the Empire wasn't there or didn't care. Uflric was going to have that city.

By TERRORIZING whiterun he wanted to scare everyone else into submission.

The ONLY thing to do in that situation was to OBSTRUCT.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Right in order to scare people into NOT RESISTING UFLRIC.

You're in denial. It's like you have some form of polio and think all will be well if you put on a nice pair of slacks to cover your legs.

Do the Imperials not use the same tactics. Wasn't a man executed for opening a door? Aren't Stormcloak soldiers tortured by Imperials? How is that not terror?

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Which means Ulfric - from the beginning - was planning on making an example out of the Jarl.

It didn't matter if the Empire wasn't there or didn't care. Uflric was going to have that city.

Asking someone to join your side before invading them is hardly using terror

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
Right in order to scare people into NOT RESISTING UFLRIC.

Do the Imperials not use the same tactics. Wasn't a man executed for opening a door? Aren't Stormcloak soldiers tortured by Imperials? How is that not terror?

No - They don't. Take some responsibility for once.

And you have the nerve to call me childish pah.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate

Asking someone to join your side before invading them is hardly using terror

This is laughable. So the magic Stormcloak camp and the Stormcloak ferries floating around threatening Whiterun citizens are just there for entertainment value?

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
What? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I asked you a couple of questions, how are those things not terror but Ulfric asking Balgruuf to join his side before raiding Whiterun terror?

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
This is laughable. So the magic Stormcloak camp and the Stormcloak ferries floating around threatening Whtierun citizens are just there for entertainment value?
Oh yes and I suppose those Imperial camps in the Rift were just there for show as well? Please. both sides use the same tactics and none of them are considered terrorism or scare tactics

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
What? What the hell is that supposed to mean? I asked you a couple of questions, how are those things not terror but Ulfric asking Balgruuf to join his side before raiding Whiterun terror?

Ulfric and Galmar also didn't take responsibility during Season Unending.

The Kaarthwastarn Massacre I think they called it.

Ulfric didn't ask anyone to do anything. That's why the magical Stormcloak camp and the Stormcloak ferries were there.

He was going to attack anyways, like Ulfric said, he would "bide his time" should Balstein accept peace with him.

Please tell me you remember him saying that.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
This is laughable. So the magic Stormcloak camp and the Stormcloak ferries floating around threatening Whtierun citizens are just there for entertainment value?
Oh yes and I suppose those Imperial camps in the Rift were just there for show as well? Please. both sides use the same tactics and none of them are considered terrorism or scare tactics

Yes, they actually were highly anticipating the Ulfric Skull Keg party and decided to have the party anyways even though Ulfric would be late arriving, having escaped from Helgen.

But more likely, there were prob more than a little upset over the murder of Imperial citizens and gathered to discuss the matter with the Lord of his Mightniness.

They were there in DEFIANCE of terror. Like I'm doing right now. Which apparently, is childish.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
That's only if you didn't take Whiterun prior, likely because Whiterun is pretty much in the Empire's pocket

Do we even know what happened at the Karthwasten massacre? Because apparently there wasn't one, nothing in game or on UESP says anything about it.

Ulfric didn't ask anyone to do anything. That's why the magical Stormcloak camp and the Stormcloak ferries were there.

Everyone keeps camps everywhere just because Ulfric had one in Whiterun doesn't mean he's going to attack. By that logic the Empire is getting ready to attack Windhelm, Riften, Winterhold and Dawnstar

He was going to attack anyways, like Ulfric said, he would "bide his time" should Balstein accept peace with him.

Which means if Balgruuf doesn't accept he'll flff his sht up. Which he did and has literally been what I have been saying for the past 5 hours.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
That's only if you didn't take Whiterun prior, likely because Whiterun is pretty much in the Empire's pocket

Do we even know what happened at the Karthwasten massacre? Because apparently their wasn't one, nothing in game or on UESP says anything about it.

Everyone keeps camps everywhere just because Ulfric had one in Whiterun doesn't mean he's going to attack. By that logic the Empire is getting ready to attack Windhelm, Riften, Winterhold and Dawnstar

Which means if Balgruuf doesn't accept he'll flff his sht up. Which he did and has literally been what I have been saying for the past 5 hours.
[/QUOTE]

Which is all acts of Terror. All of it. What, you put camps in someone else's country, fill their house with a bunch of liars, you make peace agreements under false pretenses, uh... you send in raider hit squads to harass / destroy targets. Open training grounds, set up cells... Make demands if they're not met then you'll flff they pl*ps up.

ROFLMAO I just saw this ~ So there's nothing perceived hostile about putting a secret military base in someone else's countey.

OMG I'm about to have a stroke over here laughing so hard.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
Keep posting, please. It's like watching a blind mime trying to show someone else how to dance.

Even a five year old knows the difference between war and terrorism.

Really though, you need to start using more personal attacks against me. Take the focus off the argument. Would help your case immensely. You will still lose the argument I'm afraid.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Which is all acts of Terror. All of it. What, you put camps in someone else's country, fill their house with a bunch of liars, you make peace agreements under false pretenses, uh... you send in raider hit squads to harass / destroy targets. Open training grounds, set up cells... Make demands if they're not met then you'll flff they pl*ps up.
But none of that happens! I mean we see camps set up in Whiterun but that's all that happens. None of this liar in house bullplops. what are you even talking about?

ROFLMAO I just saw this ~ So there's nothing perceived hostile about putting a secret military base in someone else's countey.
But you do the SAME THING! Why is it okay when you do it but it's not when we do it?

You are spewing utter nonsense, please speak english

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Keep posting, please. It's like watching a blind mime trying to show someone else how to dance.

Even a five year old knows the difference between war and terrorism.

Really though, you need to start using more personal attacks against me. Take the focus off the argument. Would help your case immensely. You will still lose the argument I'm afraid.
I'm afraid by definition of terrorism their is absolutely no terrorism on either side. Just plain old war bullplops

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
But none of that happens! I mean we see camps set up in Whiterun but that's all that happens. None of this liar in house bullpl***. what are you even talking about?

But you do the SAME THING! Why is it okay when you do it but it's not when we do it?

You are spewing utter nonsense, please speak english

Ok, ok, you're right.

The Stormcloaks are good people, godly men and women who love Talos.

It's Jarl B, the people of Whiterun, the Reachmen, Torygg and friends, the Empire, the rest of Skyrim. They're the problem. They brought this all on themselves.

It's their own fault they experienced terror at the hands of Ulfric and his Church of True Nords.

I mean, no one told them to feel anything, they're not true Nords, they're not supposed to have feelings anyways.

So Ulfric made an example out of them to show the world what bad people they were for not following his perfect vision. Only a True Nord follows Ulfric. All others are lesser Nords. (Unics and Retards, Elven Hybrid Trash)

Infidels. Infidels everywhere.

Last edited:

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Ok, ok, you're right.

The Stormcloaks are good people.

It's Jarl B, the people of Whiterun, the Reachmen, Torygg and friends, the Empire. They're the problem.

It's their own fault they experienced terror at the hands of Ulfric and his Church of True Nords.

I mean, no one told them to feel anything, they're not true Nords, they're not supposed to have feelings anyways.

Somewhat, yes.
Torygg was a boy and he was a fool who was controlled by the Emperor.

The Empire has no place in Skyrim anymore. They relinquished that right when they signed that treaty.

Balgruuf had his chance and he fluffed up, but that's war. It's not terrorism. When he refused that axe he became an enemy and he was treated like one.

The Reachmen weren't "massacred" they were driven out of Markarth by Ulfric. Ulfric was asked by the Jarl of Markarth to get it back for the Empire. So, if there actually was a massacre, It was orchestrated in the Empire's name.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
Ok, ok, you're right.

The Stormcloaks are good people.

It's Jarl B, the people of Whiterun, the Reachmen, Torygg and friends, the Empire. They're the problem.

Somewhat, yes.
Torygg was a boy and he was a fool who was controlled by the Emperor.

The Empire has no place in Skyrim anymore. They relinquished that right when they signed that treaty.

Balgruuf had his chance and he fluffed up, but that's war. It's not terrorism. When he refused that axe he became an enemy and he was treated like one.

The Reachmen weren't "massacred" they were driven out of Markarth by Ulfric. Ulfric was asked by the Jarl of Markarth to get it back for the Empire. So, if there actually was a massacre, It was orchestrated in the Empire's name.

Oh I know, totally. And anyone who thinks differently - should be punished, publicly and permanently for the glory of Ulfric and the Church of Talos. Dolby will go now and punish his knuckles with a hot iron for the next hour and a half, contemplating what a just and peaceful ruler Ulfric will become.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts