Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
He has Imperial Armor in his room and also an Imperial Flag. And I have no resentment for Dunmer, I just don't pity them.

Honestly? He could have been an imperial soldier and retired, while still having a love for the Empire he served under. The armor and flag, at this point, serve no purpose other than for Stormcloaks to insult and disrespect the Dunmer more.

Well, its clear he has motives against Ulfric, and no motive to fight in The Great War

He is an Imperial veteran, someone who prob served his time in the Legion and settled in Windhelm for whatever reason. Windhelm was an Imperial city before Ulfric rebelled so... Maybe that Dunmer was stationed somewhere around there and then settled down at the club afterwards.

He's obviously very proud of his service and has his own "Empire" room. Hahaha

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Honestly? He could have been an imperial soldier and retired, while still having a love for the Empire he served under. The armor and flag, at this point, serve no purpose other than for Stormcloaks to insult and disrespect the Dunmer more.

Well, its clear he has motives against Ulfric, and no motive to fight in The Great War

He is an Imperial veteran, someone who prob served his time in the Legion and settled in Windhelm for whatever reason. Windhelm was an Imperial city before Ulfric rebelled so... Maybe that Dunmer was stationed somewhere around there and then settled down at the club afterwards.

He's obviously very proud of his service and has his own "Empire" room. Hahaha

Actually he moved to Windhelm during the Red Year and has resided there ever since

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
You can use actual lore and in game fact. And yes I suppose I did see you as Black Blade sorry bout that gov'nor. But there is quite a bit of high assumption occurring. Plus you two are a lot Alik'r on my phone it seems hahaha.

But technically I also dont misquoted tou either. I directly quit and never dance around the point. ;)

What do you even say? I'm sorry but I can't understand you.

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
2myafr6.jpg

Uh oh, no!!

J

Jeremius

He has Imperial Armor in his room and also an Imperial Flag. And I have no resentment for Dunmer, I just don't pity them.

There is nothing to suggest that, other than he talks about it. Means nothing in the long run.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear

There is nothing to suggest that, other than he talks about it. Means nothing in the long run.

Actually it means a lot. What reason would he have to join the Imperials before the war: none
What reasons does he have now: 1.) He hates Ulfric and Nords in general and even says quote
Ambarys: "Look around you. Don't you know what their little war is about? They want all non-Nords out of Skyrim. That means you and me."
Alright so now he has 2 reasons to join the Imperials and before he had none

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
He clearly has motives against Ulfric but no reason to join the Empire in the Great War

What? Every citizen of the Empire had reason to join the Legion in the Great War, but what does this have to do with anything?

He isn't a member of the Legion, even with motives against Ulfric he doesn't join the Imperials.

Actually it means a lot. What reason would he have to join the Imperials before the war: none

I'm not sure if you're basing reasons with race, but if so;

What reasons do Redguards have joining the Legion? None, yet you see quite a fair bit of them walking around as Imperial Soldiers.

Besides he doesn't join the Imperials.

Ivory

Let's Player
Yes I can. Given with what Nords Value and what they cherish I can imagine that being soft is being weak that's synonymous with it anyway.
Not every Nord cherishes the same things, and "honor" is a loose term in the Nordic culture. a Mercenary can be honorable by killing another man, and yet turn around and get paid to beat the crap out of another person because it's good money *companions.

However he challenged him to a duel and he accepted making it no longer murder and rather a kill
Still waiting for which Loading screen your talking about.

We shouldn't be in the Reach at all so kind of.

Ah, but Skyrim as a whole belonged to the Elven people. When they felt threated in losing their land, tensions grew and for whatever the reason was, Sarthaal was destroyed. So with that logic, knowing you support the genocide of the Nords at the hands of the Forsworn, how is it any different? The Elves of that time, dwemer included, warred with the Nordic peoples for control of Merith, or Skyrim if you prefer. Their homeland, if not more so than the Nords.

Ivory

Let's Player

Now that's an interesting thought. Ysgramor almost became an Elf.

J

Jeremius

What reasons does he have now: 1.) He hates Ulfric and Nords in general and even says quote
Ambarys: "Look around you. Don't you know what their little war is about? They want all non-Nords out of Skyrim. That means you and me."
Just because you have "reasons" does not mean you have reasons.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
What? Every citizen of the Empire had reason to join the Legion in the Great War, but what does this have to do with anything?

He isn't a member of the Legion, even with motives against Ulfric he doesn't join the Imperials.

Why does he have Imperial armor then Drunken? Last time I checked they don't just hand that out to people

I'm not sure if you're basing reasons with race, but if so;
What reasons do Redguards have joining the Legion? None, yet you see quite a fair bit of them walking around as Imperial Soldiers.

Besides he doesn't join the Imperials.

Im not basing it on race Im just saying he has reason to join the Imperials now more than EVER

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear

Umm yeah it does

J

Jeremius

Umm yeah it does

No it doesn't.Those are not reasons at all, but simple opinions on the situation.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear
Not every Nord cherishes the same things, and "honor" is a loose term in the Nordic culture. a Mercenary can be honorable by killing another man, and yet turn around and get paid to beat the crap out of another person because it's good money *companions.
The Way I see it the Companions are keeping people from feuding by beating the crap out of people. The money doesn't hurt either.

Its there

Ah, but Skyrim as a whole belonged to the Elven people. When they felt threated in losing their land, tensions grew and for whatever the reason was, Sarthaal was destroyed. So with that logic, knowing you support the genocide of the Nords at the hands of the Forsworn, how is it any different? The Elves of that time, dwemer included, warred with the Nordic peoples for control of Merith, or Skyrim if you prefer. Their homeland, if not more so than the Nords.
Yeah, it did belong to them, and then the Elves slaughtered an entire city of peacful Nords unprovoked, which pissed off the Nords and led to their demise. Don't compare the Reachman to the Treacherous Elves

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
The Way I see it the Companions are keeping people from feuding by beating the crap out of people. The money doesn't hurt either.

Its there

Yeah, it did belong to them, and then the Elves slaughtered an entire city of peacful Nords unprovoked, which pissed off the Nords and led to their demise. Don't compare the Reachman to the Treacherous Elves

Dude. The Nords built a city on Elven land and then they made the mistake of trying to make it their own. That's why the Elves destroyed them and were right for doing so. What do you think would have happened had the Elves tried to build a city on Atmora? Or in Skyrim for that matter, King Herald would have loved that.

LegateFasendil

Imperial Legate
Umm yeah it does

No it doesn't.Those are not reasons at all, but simple opinions on the situation.

Okay he hates Ulfric and believes the Nords want to kick him out if they win the Civil War that's two reasons to go and immediately side with the Imperials.

Am I missing something here or? The Dunmer is just a veteran. If anything, what he's mad about is being denied rights that he fought for during his time in the Legion, just because of his race. Something about you Stormcloaks, you claim your oppressed and yet you guys are perfectly fine with denying others their rights.

Mikulas Black-Blade

The Cave Bear

Its there

Dude. The Nords built a city on Elven land and then they made the mistake of trying to make it their own. That's why the Elves destroyed them and were right for doing so. What do you think would have happened had the Elves tried to build a city on Atmora? Or in Skyrim for that matter, King Herald would have loved that.

And the Elves had NO problem with it until the Nords unearthed the Eye of Magnus and also doubled their population in half the time the Elves did. pretty fluffed up