Imperials or Stormcloaks, what one?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Chadonraz

Can't be bothered to read through ~400 pages, so I'll just post my opinion.

Imperial, there is no question about that.
Like General Tullius says about the Stormcloaks: "It's not a cause, it's a rebellion." Besides, Ulfric is a major racist and jerk who thinks way too highly of himself.

I also like a certain town the way it is at the beginning of the game.

Having sided with the Stormcloaks with my very first character, I know what it takes to be able to join. And it's absolutely no challenge compared to what Rikke has you do. Ulfric's standards are too low for my taste, considering he's the leader of such an army.

I guess that about sums it up.

Docta Corvina

Bethesda should hire us all to star on the new incoming reality TV show "The Elders Scrolls". Is where we sit around all day long, and talk nothing but the Elders scrolls. The show would occasionally have serious drama like getting into a heated debate about Imperials and the Stormcloaks :) During peaceful times we RP each other by dressing up in costumes, and going out in the backyard, and let our hearts be content with fantasies.

I think the show would be a hit :)

If we're talking reality shows, then I need to get my z-snapping perfected for when I'm verbally bitch-slapping people in defense of the Empire's awesomeness. ;) :p

Raijin

A Mage that loves a Templar
I haven't recieved much sleep since I've been techically up for the last 24 hours so I'm a bit goofy :)

To get back on topic I want to express my deep love for my arch enemies of this thead... the Imperial supporters.... Docta Corvina Grimjulf Winter-Heart Mr.Self Destruct Crooksin feliciano182 and Ricardo Irving

tumblr_loypj5eGuJ1qc5xzp.gif
tumblr_ls436mjYYS1qalzv1.gif

You may want to shove a blade through my heart... but what truly important is that this is EXACTLY what the Aldmeri Dominion wants... to drive each other apart. Theirs major flaws on both parties. Let's build up an alliance and crumble those pointy ear bastards back to where they belong. We would both benefit if we just work together. When the Great war part 2 ends we the Stormcloaks would have our own independence while you, the Imperials of the Empire, would earn a permanent ally of Skyrim. We both win.

Mr.Self Destruct

Chosen Undead
I haven't recieved much sleep since I've been techically up for the last 24 hours so I'm a bit goofy :)

To get back on topic I want to express my deep love for my arch enemies of this thead... the Imperial supporters.... Docta Corvina Grimjulf Winter-Heart Mr.Self Destruct Crooksin feliciano182 and Ricardo Irving

You may want to shove a blade through my heart... but what truly important is that this is EXACTLY what the Aldmeri Dominion wants... to drive each other apart. Theirs major flaws on both parties. Let's build up an alliance and crumble those pointy ear bastards back to where they belong. We would both benefit if we just work together. When the Great war part 2 ends we the Stormcloaks would have our own independence while you, the Imperials of the Empire, would earn a permanent ally of Skyrim. We both win.

Raijin, even though at times things between us have been quite heated I just can't help but smile like an idiot at your post. Even though we may have our disagreements, you still seem like quite a good guy. :D

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer

No-meme-rag-face.jpg

Raijin

Raijin, even though at times things between us have been quite heated I just can't help but smile like an idiot at your post. Even though we may have our disagreements, you still seem like quite a good guy. :D

I'm actually am a nice guy if you get to know me RL :) It would be unfair to judge someone RL personality base on their opinion regarding to a fictional world of politics. I'm sure if I got to meet the RL you I think we would be very close... in a platonic way of course :D

We all are at fault for taking this thread a bit seriously. We need to make it fun again without the name calling and etc.

Kinsman, I will love you like a brother because you also love Skyrim and most certainly want only what is best for her, as I do.

But I will slay you as you stand if you get in the way of the lovely Penelope.

Just so we're clear on this.

For Skyrim! Let us be brothers.

For Penelope -- not so much. ;)

I love you too bro, In spite of our differences we are still blood brothers. We are Nords who shows deep compassion for our country. It is what we have in common.

While I hate the Empire with a passion, Legate Penelope is different. Theirs a whole new different set of rules that I follow when It comes to her. Shes a Dibellia/Mara in whole. I could never raise my hand, and cast a destruction spell at Pen. I could not do it, even if she was raising her blade at me. Either I die in the hands of Pen or I get executed by Lord Ulfric for insurrection and treason. Either way that will be fine by me. Pen is worth dying for. In spite of my roles of being a high ranked officer for the Stormcloaks I would protect Pen with my life... Yeah I know it sounds bizarre, since my orders is to kill any legionnaires that I come across of.

:takes a deep breathe in:

One day things will settle down. We can stop killing each other and leave in peace. I just hope I can be sucessful at talking to Lord Ulfric to stop the civil war, and to make a pack with the Imperials so we can finally have enough resources to finally declare war against the Aldmeri Dominion. They are the true enemy of all. We will fight to restore our freedom, and from that hero's will come out of this war, and share their legacy to all.

Excellent, now we've gone Twilight on the Civil War.

Grab your T-shirts everyone ! "Team Raijin" or "Team Grimjulf" !

I want to be on "Team Everyone" :)

I love you even more bro :)

Finnsson

Prince of Denmark
I'ma jump in and say you people are the best. These posts get me through the day. :D

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

No love for DrunkenMage :sadface: I see how it is.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
All the lurve in here...it's so...so...DIFFERENT AND STRANGE! :p

The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
In the ranks of death ye will find him;
His father's sword he hath girded on,
And his wild harp slung behind him;
"Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
"Tho' all the world betray thee,
One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
One faithful harp shall praise thee!"

It happens every now and then between men. We'll beat the crap out of each other then buy another a drink and be best mates.​

Docta Corvina

The minstrel boy to the war is gone,
In the ranks of death ye will find him;
His father's sword he hath girded on,
And his wild harp slung behind him;
"Land of Song!" said the warrior bard,
"Tho' all the world betray thee,
One sword, at least, thy rights shall guard,
One faithful harp shall praise thee!"
It happens every now and then between men. We'll beat the crap out of each other then buy another a drink and be best mates.​

Haha, I ain't complaining! It's actually kind of awesome. And it's true, it's a phenomenon I've noticed, given that most of my friends are guys. :p

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage
Raijin wants to give Legate Penelope a short message ;)

Raijin looks at Penelope straight in the face and begins speaking in a deep seductive voice "We may have different political views, my love, but some day we will be together again."
Raijinnordjarl.jpg

Imperial Legion - Spends years training, perfecting the fighting ability of soldiers as one.

Stormcloak - Spends most of time looking at oneself naked.

Raijin

Imperial Legion - Spends years training, perfecting the fighting ability of soldiers as one.

Stormcloak - Spends most of time looking at oneself naked.

When you become near genius at excelling the masters of the arcane you bound to have extra time under your hands. Raijin can't help it if he looks good. He does attract a lot of ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts