Imperial Paladin build help

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Enel

Thane of your Mum
I recently started an Imperial paladin type character and decided to make him into an kind of Penitus Oculatus warrior. I know what I want to do with this character but I need help with a few things; firstly how should I spread my stamina, fitness and health when I'm only using restoration magic and secondly what kind of quests should I do. At the moment the only quests I know I'm going to do are the imperial quest line and destroying the dark brotherhood.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Hmmm. So what is your armor type? Personally I would raise your magic and health of and on in segments of 50. But stop leveling magicka at 300-350 points. Then do the same with health and stamina. Once you have enough stamina then you can just level up your health. but that would be me.

Enel

Thane of your Mum
Thanks for the reply, and sorry I should have mentioned before, I'm using light armour at the moment because it looks cool running around in penitus oculatus armour and it also adds to the RP experience, also I am using archery as well as the one handed and restoration combo.

AS88

Staff member
If you're only using Restoration to heal yourself, then you shouldn't really need any more than 150 Magicka. In terms of Health/Stamina, everyone will say different. I prefer to have a roughly 3:2 split in favour of Health.

In terms of quests, you could make an effort to help the citizens and Jarls of Imperial-controlled Holds, explore those regions as a scout, looking for trouble and snuffing it out. You might also want to do the Dawnguard quest line. It's your duty to serve the Empire and it's citizens, so misc jobs and quests may be of interest, unless your character thinks he/she is above petty tasks. Stay away from quests such as Thieves Guild and Daedric quests, for obvious reasons, and destroying the Dark Brotherhood is ideal.

Drax Rifter

I recently started an Imperial paladin type character and decided to make him into an kind of Penitus Oculatus warrior. I know what I want to do with this character but I need help with a few things; firstly how should I spread my stamina, fitness and health when I'm only using restoration magic and secondly what kind of quests should I do. At the moment the only quests I know I'm going to do are the imperial quest line and destroying the dark brotherhood.

Hey Enel.

Imperial paladin eh.

Your magica and stamina needs will depend on how you want to play it. Wards will be pretty much useless if you have a shield. Most of the anti-undead spells are pretty weak. The Guardian Circle spell is sweet and takes 211 magica to cast at 100 skill and the appropriate perk. On the other hand the basic heal spell is more than enough to get by making 100 magica more than enough.

I find 200-250 stamina to be more than enough and I don't use Vegetable soup (because i think it's cheap).

My general strategy is to increase the stats based on my needs.

Quests...that depends on your character's personality. Are they lawful or chaotic? Good, neutral or evil? What's their purpose as an imperial paladin and what means are they willing to use to get there? Figure that out and picking quests should be pretty easy.

Enel

Thane of your Mum
thanks guys, also are there any quests I don't know of that involve going against a daedric prince or working with stendarr cultists or something?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts