• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

PelagiusIV

I just started a new character, an Imperial Soldier, and I am trying to find the perfect follower that would fit with my play style. I've never used followers other then the ones provided by quests so I figured I would ask for your opinion.

I would like a follower who specializes in archery, one-handed and light armor. Preferably a human race. I'm going to be providing Imperial Light Armor for them. I want it to be as if we were two Imperial Soldiers who are also best friends doing all of our quests together. I tried Sven out, and the very first quest (Joining the Legion) he fell in an intense battle with the bandit chief. I'm role playing so I won't be reloading to bring him back.

Does any one have any suggestions?

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Aela is the only human archer I can think of. Otherwise, Jenassa does archery and dual wielding. She's dunmer. Or there's Faendal.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

PelagiusIV

Other bonus with Faendal is he can train your archery up to 50.

But isn't the fact that I sided with Sven in the "love triangle" disable Faendal as a potential follower?

Aela is the only human archer I can think of. Otherwise, Jenassa does archery and dual wielding. She's dunmer. Or there's Faendal.

I probably should of mentioned it in my original post, but I prefer a non-guild follower, just because I have not yet decided if I would join any other then the Imperial Legion. Is Jenassa a Companion as well? She might be one to consider if there's no other human race followers.

Shyrith

Ebonhawk
Jenassa is a merc for hire in Whiterun. In the Drunken Huntsman. Some of her dialog might not sound very Imperial soldier-y though. Unless she's a soldier with a kind of blood lust.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts