• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    ((If you desire to join this private thread, post your character card in the OOC thread under the same name ;D ))​
    ((The reason for different colour fonts is that it helps different factios respond to each other without getting confused when they are in separate places, I.e:- vampires inside, humans inside...))​
    Rules:​
    ;) No GodModding​
    ;) No overpowered characters​
    ;) No initiating duels or serious fights with other characters without messaging the owner of said character​
    ;) Be respectful of mods/admins and each other​
    ;) General Rp rules are all applicable​

Vampires;
    Coven leader - Abel Ulfsson [Boudica]
    Consort - Wylandriah [Isara12]
    Council member/advisor - Greklith [Death Raider]
    Member - Clemens Nihil [Captain Nagisus]
    Member - Caius Valius [Blue 468]
    Member - Iliria Blackmoon [Madrar]
    ((Vampires will post in the blue))

Humans;
    Hunter - Saurus [Malitiasicarius]
    Hunter - Iristalyia Sartowens [Artemis Shadows]
    Hunter - Eori the Crow [Snoball]
    ((humans will post in yellow)

Mortals have risen up under the command of an Emperor who's envy of the immortal race of vampires has turned to hatred as he will never gain the immortality himself. So, he has thus decreed that vampires, with all their supernatural gifts, are inferior to the race of man and their immortality is either to be extinguished by true death or exploited by transforming them into slaves for human masters. Their gifts are suited for servitude and the Emperor has said that it is the will of every god that vampires are created to serve.
    Now, hunts are springing up across the whole of Tamriel and clans of vampires are being actively sought out to be destroyed or captured and enslaved.
    The Volkihar vampires and other powerful covens have been eradicated as, a vampire that is too strong, is one that has bastardized its purpose and must be destroyed for the good of all. But otherwise, their s a booming slave trade of vampires, because, since they are sub-human their is no difference between them and a cattle trade; they have become something to be owned and used however the owner wants.
    But, there is one coven, led by an ex-communicated Volkihar vampire and his consort, and they lead a rather low-key coven of vampires out in barren tundra of northern skyrim....somewhere remote and safe...somewhere they thought they were off the radar...
    However, now they are hunted and have being encircled - being starved out of hiding and/or weakened enough for their attackers to get to them by brute force...
    If they are taken...they will most likely (considering how powerful they are as a whole) be taken to the great slave market in Solitude...and that ending...is getting closer with each passing hour....

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    Abel was starved...
    Then again...they all were...

He sat on the edge of the crude rock balcony and held his head between his hands. He had burned two more members of his coven, Alastair and Aisha and he was feeling the aftermath of a guilty conscience washing over him. He had taken these people, these lost, frightened people and had promised them a safety that he ultimately could not deliver to them. Their numbers were dwindling and the rest were weak and desperate.
    That was how Alastair and Aisha had gone...
    They had faced the sun...

Abel took another swig of old ale and he couldn't taste a thing. 'That's what happens when you get old' he mused to himself in a grim humour, 'the drink doesn't sate and the food doesn't nourish'.
    The sombre vampire sat in his quiet reflection and listened to the footsteps of the humans that he could hear through the tonnes of rock and snow above that. He found he could barely hear them when he would have been able to hear them quite clearly before...his senses were dimming from lack of feeding as well as the rest of his abilities.

It was preparing for the unpredicatable inevitable, yet at this moment, he couldn't bring himself to tell any of them; not even Greklith or Wylandriah...
    He wanted to keep hope alive to the best of his abilities...

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith was sitting on a chair in her private chamber which was an extreme disappointment than it used to be. It's old form was amazing and the room used to be decorated with blood, guts and other things which made the room truly smell of death. Greklith took out a knife from a sheaf which was placed on her body. She placed the knife on a table which was infront of her and she began to sharpen the knife like she usually does when she has nothing better to do.
    " I hate this! No food no blood." Greklith was so frustrated and wanted to drink blood so badly.

Greklith looked around the room to see a rat. Greklith smiled showing her pointy bloodied teeth and began to feel adrenaline rushing through her body. Greklith pounced like an animal upon the rat and stabbed it in the back with her finger nail and picked it up still attached to the nail and when she brought it up to her mouth she felt a happiness she hadn't felt in so long.

Greklith had fallen to this, a scavenger, a creature which is so crazed for blood she was even willing to eat rodents. Greklith couldn't bare to wait any longer so she just sunk her teeth straight in and began to to suck up the blood, but after she finished there was barely any change to her strength or any other part of her.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Another rat..." Abel hung around in the doorway, leaning against the doorway with the empty mead bottle gripped loosely in his right hand. "At least this place is the cleanest its ever been..."

"Is this what we've become..." he sighed and went to sit in one of the chairs in Grekliths room, resting his head, heavy with fatigue, on the back of his hand.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith looked to her leader who was now sitting in one of her chairs in her now spotless room which she despised. She saw him carrying an empty mead bottle and Greklith wandered why he even bothered trying to drink a bottle of mead as for a fully transformed vampire there is no taste, but a half transformed vampire there is a tiny bit of taste and Greklith was a half transformed vampire so she was a bit annoyed with Abel for not othering her the bottle instead of drinking it himself.

" So Abel what do we do now? Were all starving and all have a thirst for blood. Why don't we challenge those bastards as I am even willing to die so I won't have to suffer any more?" Greklith said, then moving to sit herself on one of the other chairs.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    Iris sat, perched in a tree. Watching and waiting. She had received word that a vampire was seen roaming this location. It was a chance of luck for a vampire to simply be out in the open like this, "So easy for the pickings" she thought with a small smirk. She took and arrow and slid it in place. A small crunch of a leaf was a dead give-a-way to where the target was. Her arrow, dipped in a strong poison used to paralyze and put the unfortunate soul to sleep, shot it's way into the dark woods and hit it's mark. Iris jumped out of her tree with a satisfied smile. She walked to the target and took out some rope and bound the vampire, then put a tight cloth over the mouth, in case her poison hadn't taken a effect yet. The vampire as then dragged to a small camp where the guards took it and slammed it into a cart. A bag of gold was warmly greeted by Iris's hand. A thought flew into her mind at this point, "I wonder if it will be ok?" she frowned and looked at the vampire, sleeping snugly with it's face shoved into the wooden seat. She shrugged at herself and walked off. Work time was over for now, until she received a new contract. Iris then walked out of the camp, and made her way into the woods.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Because..." he attempted to levitate the bottle that he had put down...it shivered an inch off the air before dropping back to the table, "That's why..."

He rolled the bottle around on the table in an idle manner, sullen and tired from effort, stress and worry, "It would be dishonourable to walk out of here...they would over power us even if we attacked with intent to kill..." The bottle rolled off the table before he had the chance to stop it and it crashed to the floor with a resounding shatter.

"Besides...I am not purposefully leading my clan to slaughter or enslavement...so I believe we must wait..."
    Every word was tired and strained, because of his age he was stronger sure...but his need for blood was all the more stronger.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    Clemens walked over to Abel and Greklith, looking even paler than is normal. "Master Abel, I must agree with Greklith. We need to find some way to lure somebody over to us. I just sucked a rabbit completely dry. If we don't get food soon we'll starve." Clemens took off his hat and threw it aside, revealing his sunken, almost lifeless orange eyes. His entire face looked like the skin had shrunk down straight to the bone. He then threw his cloak away, again revealing that he was unbelievably thin. He shivered as if the slight chill in the cave was a blizzard in a tundra.

"We should not let them oppress us. Yea, they may be able to overpower us with brute strength, but we are older and wiser than they will ever live to be. If we were to simply use our cunning to lure an old man, someone weak who nobody would miss..."

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    "Good gods..." he exclaimed as he percieved Clemens' almost shriveled frame and waves of guilt engulfed him once more. "I am so sorry my friend, truly I am, but..." He cast his eyes up to the ceiling as if looking through it to the humans prowling on the ground above, "they are prowling every entrance...I know no other way out of this den..."

The blood boiled in his veins as he said those words, feeling trapped and vulnerable were not emotions he took kindly to. Yet, as he fell, exasperated back into his chair, he did begin to think of possible ways out so they could hunt and grab someone.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "Master, why do we not just wait for some poor sap to walk by and melt their organs to liquid from this balcony? I am so hungry I would run into direct sunlight completely nude for a morsel to kill." Clemens shivered again. A light breeze was blowing in his direction. "My kin, we are the last of a dying breed. We have become animals. Do you not remember the days when we were superior? When the mortals were farmed as cattle? And now, the impertinent brats have no fear for us. They believe us to no longer be a threat. We have to kill. It is in our nature. To defy our bloodlust is to defy Molag Bal.

"I saw my clan ravaged by that hog of an emperor's armies. I saw people who had brought me up, sheltered me, been my friends through and through, have their organs fall from their stomachs. We must choose between the most abject submission, or we must rise. Enthrall, infect and feed. Those are what we must do to live. They are akin to breathing."

blue 468

(sorry I haven't posted didn't know it started:D)

Caius was suffering from the lack of food just as much as the others but he tried not to show it he hated feeling weak especially showing it. Caius was tempted to agree with Clemens but he realized that Abel was right there was no way out of the den.

Caius thought for a moment then walked over to Abel, "Perhaps we don't need to leave." he said in a low voice to Abel "what if we were to lure someone in to the den" he said taking a step back, the thought of warm fresh blood in his mouth was almost to much to handle but he kept his composure.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    'Then we would be no better than them...' was the thought that ran through Abel's head because, despite his predatory and sadistic side...that was secondary; he was and always had been a sympathizer at heart and hearing Clemens' story pained him beyond degree.
    "I understand, I understand all of you...but you must realize how difficult this predicament is..." He watched a rat scuttle across the floor and he gnawed on the inside of his cheek.
    "These humans are smart...they truly are...it will be difficult to outwit them but maybe....no...wait....maybe..."
    He kept second-guessing himself, torn between two decisions...yet, his decisive nature won through and he stood.
    "There is an exit...a 'trap crypt' so to speak, it should lead us to an exit that us further from here but hopefully out of sight of any of these human hunters..."
    He nodded, more to himself than the others, and straightened a wrinkled cuff on his left sleeve.
    "We may use that...be I am hesitant for obvious reasons you understand..."

Then his mind jumped back to something that had struck him as strange earlier on. He turned to Clemens and put a hand on his shoulder, "do not feel the need to address me as 'master'", he withdrew his hand and started out if the room, "nobody is anybody's master here..."

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "Abel, you were once a master. You are a pureblood. I was merely infected by a pureblood. You are my superior. When the day comes that I know will when we are once again superior, I believe it will have been helpful to have treated you with respect. Now come, master. If there is a way out, we will take it. I will defend you until my body is nothing more than ash on the wind." Clemens grabbed his hat and cloak, which he donned over his leather and bear-pelt armour. "We should go to the armoury and fetch some weaponry." He was secretly glad to be heading into the potentially dangerous trap crypt - there was a possibility of some freed thralls trapped down there that could be fed on. He turned and walked away from the balcony room into the long, cavernous hallway with a weak flourish and a shivering wince.

blue 468

Caius smiled at Clemens words though he would never voice such thoughts he felt the same, "I would be honored if you would allow me to accompany you" he said giving a small bow. Caius was willing to sacrifice himself in order to save the coven. Caius grabbed his coat and made sure he had his favorite dagger and followed Clemens, with the hope that he would once again tasted blood.

death raider

Thalmor Ambassador
    Greklith looked at the others who had rudly gathered in her room without even asking which frustrated her as now everyone decided to do what they wanted. Greklith then listened to what was being said and learnt that there was a secret passage way she hadn't heard of.

Greklith didn't particularly like anyone in their clan as everyone was so uptite and full of themselves and all of them moaned like their whole lives were horrible and nothing in their life went right. Greklith hated poeple who were annoying and she never got tired of hating people. Greklith got a small dagger out of another sheaf on her body and used it to sharpen her fangs.

" So everyone please leave my room as I may be weak, but I will still dust you if it f***ing came to it!" Greklith said in frustration at everyone seeming to croud her and invading her personal space. Greklith then began to pick up the shards of glass from the bottle Abel dropped on her floor, in her room!
    " So when do we get to kill some human bastards?" Greklith said eagerly trying to get everyone out of her room, but gladly a few were already leaving.

Captain Nagisus

Jake the Dog!
    "I hope to Molag Bal there may be thralls down there, Greklith. We may feed on them to gather our strength before we escape." Clemens turned left and went through the door into the armoury. It was a neglected room - it had been a long time since there had been any need for weapons. There was nobody to kill. Nobody they could kill - nobody in the coven was strong enough to pick up a weapon anymore. Still, with some effort, Clemens managed to take the almost broken remains of his bow, which he had found in a dwarven ruin during his mortal life, and various different kinds of arrows. He slipped the arrows into his tattered quiver.

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    (got home and put some color in my words :D)

Iris laid out her bedroll in a small clearing. She plopped down on it and let out a sigh. Her stomach growled and she took a sweet roll from a small bag and munched on it happily. It was moments like this, moments of peace where she could sit and listen to her thoughts, not having too worry about the world. She smiled a bit and finished off her sweet roll. Her thoughts wandered too the guild and how they were, did they have enough food? Had a job gone well? Was someone caught? She hoped everything was well. Iris took off her boots and laid down and stared up at the night sky.

Boudica

English Yao Ming
    ((This is probably my last post of tonight, if there's another...well...then there'll be another ;D ))

Abel remained quiet, absorbing the words only with nods of his head. He tightened his weapon belt and felt the hilts of his sword and dagger; they were notched and worn smooth from centuries of loyal use and he partially unsheathed his dagger. Abel knew every notch, every scratch and every imperfection on the smooth, sharp blade. Abel sheathed it once more in its leather sheath as he saw his clan members moving to the crypts. He was caught in deep reflection and thought, as usual, and quietly went along with them; carrying his natural aura of power, dignity and authority.
    "When we emerge," he began, "if you see the hunters they are off-limits...you will either run or hide..." He descended the cracked stone steps into the crypts, "I am not having your blood on my hands...we go for the civilians or a rogue bandit....the inexperienced and the alone..."

Artemis Shadows

The Watcher
    (I'm home now, thank talos....my inbox notification said something totally different than this thread so I'm confused on whether or not someone was interacting with my character....I'm going to choose the website over my phone so if anything was said involved with my character, my apologies but I didn't know)

Iris closed her eyes and enjoyed the cold breeze. She couldn't sleep, but she could pretend. Iris rarely slept, she had adapted to staying up for extremely long periods of time. Her breathing slowed and she went into a moment, rather like meditation, she reviewed the day and herself and decided she deserved a little self-praise. She rolled over on her side and smiled a little, then curled up. She stayed in that position, for quite a while.

Isara12

Oblivion explorer
    (shor tpost >.<)

"wait..."
    A small voice came form behind the group/ It was Wylandria. The small vampire looked clean. she never really liked getting dirty,and her parasol spinned freely in her hands.

Allow me to lure somebody here. I think it could work..who wouldn't help a child?" she smirked, her fangs showing