• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Hey guys, I require some assistance for this one part in Sequence 2. It's after you kill those mercenaries in that stronghold with the musket, its where you can't move because the almighty spirits of the Animus Machine have placed you behind an invisible wall of fluff and you have to get Captain Rusty-Anus (not Connor, fluff forbid that Connor is actually played as before like Sequence 9 million) in the Seafaring Pirate Pimp Outfit to shoot these Powder Kegs next to a wall made out of hardened, grey food-colored semen. Except I absolutely cannot whip out my pistol and bust a cap in those Powder Kegs' wooden asses for jack plops.

I play it on the Xbox 360 and I do what it says on the screen "Press LT to aim. Even though you already did fluff knows how many times trololololol" and nothing happens. If I try to press Y to pull out the gun nothing happens either. The character just stands there, not moving forward, backward, side to side, the electric slide, or anything whatsoever because he has a fear he'll trip on the air in front of him and fall face first into the ground. The only existing entity represented by a clusterfluff of pixels I can spray lead at successfully is that dude chilling on top of the wall.

Don't mistake my jokes for not enjoying the game, I really do enjoy it. I'm interested in the story mode, I've always found the Assassin's Creed series very interesting. However, this part is really frustrating me because it wont allow me to continue on without completing the fluffin impossible task of shooting a few Powder Kegs in a wagon.

Can someone help me out please?

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
That happened to me too. I sat there for about 2 minutes. What you have to do is press L1 ( LT in your case) and physically aim for the kegs. Then pull out your pistol and shoot them.

At least, that's how I remember it. But it's been 4 (or is it 5?) days, so it's kind of blurry.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I hope that'll work...otherwise I'm gonna be stuck on that damn part forever

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Did you try watching a Let's Play or Walkthough to see what you have to do?

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
I thought of that but I don't wanna have to dig through the whole entire Internet just to find out how to do it

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
You wouldn't have to dig. Most LPers label their videos so you can pinpoint where you need to look. Don't be lazy Chief.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
You're right but I've tried searching for it before and I couldn't find anything

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
NEVERMIND everyone. I've figured it out, the red cylinder things at the BOTTOM of the wagon were the powder kegs all along. I thought the powder kegs were the barrels inside the wagons.

Moral of the story, on a scale of slightly dimwitted to full scale dipplops......let's just say I feel sorry for that scale

azali100

NEVERMIND everyone. I've figured it out, the red cylinder things at the BOTTOM of the wagon were the powder kegs all along. I thought the powder kegs were the barrels inside the wagons.

Moral of the story, on a scale of slightly dimwitted to full scale dipplops......let's just say I feel sorry for that scale
It's okay I made the same mistake...

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts