I'm poor and I need a place to crash!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Ah, well, that explains it.

I do not have Deadly Dragons installed. I have found dragons to be very easy in my game so far. Even if you are out in the open, just find a single tree and that will pretty much render them toothless. I am more afraid of Bandit Plunderers than dragons. Bandit Plunderers have killed me multiple times, but dragons ... never.

I may give that mod a try.

Yeah when I was playing the vanilla game, I feared the Forsworn way more than dragons.

I have found that DD makes dragons what they should be: the toughest foes in the game at any level. DD Armory is pretty cool -- instead of cash, dragons carry unique and useful items.

Nakatsu_Hime

If you travel to Markarth and start the Molag Bal quest you can crash at the "Abandoned House". It's not a great house, but if I remember correctly their is some storage space. Also noone is likely to break in, after all daedric forces are at work and that tends to scare people off.

That house gives me the willies. I try never to spend a night there.

theoduck

If persimmons approach, Khajiit will smell them.
Ah, well, that explains it.

I do not have Deadly Dragons installed. I have found dragons to be very easy in my game so far. Even if you are out in the open, just find a single tree and that will pretty much render them toothless. I am more afraid of Bandit Plunderers than dragons. Bandit Plunderers have killed me multiple times, but dragons ... never.

I may give that mod a try.
You'll love it! Absorbing 2 dragon souls at the same time on master difficulty is a gratifying sensation...

my_mind_007

The Guild Killer
Just a head's up, at some point the game won't retain your loot in barrels or other containers. I don't remember the cut-off time, but their was a thread on the site about how long equipment would stay in containers.
i think the time is three skyrim days then it resets. if you arent in the area within those days then the stuff is gone unless the stuff is in a house of your possession

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts