• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sentinala

Premium Member
How Bethesda keeps cranking out dlcs over and over :D

Prolly getting us warmed up for the mmo, though I don't plan to play it.

Can't wait for dragon born on pc though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raven63

Watch out theirs 2 more dragonborn size dlc expansion packs

Sentinala

Premium Member
Best thing I love about skyrim; it's MY WORLD! I played morriwind and oblivion before but been playing skyrim way more (and I played the hell out of morrowind)

On my latest toon; I killed Camilla cuz the love circle thing was getting annoying
Killed helga for being a slut
Killed the dark brotherhood

Married yosolda for free money (and cuz I love her and stuff..)

Last round i finished every quest one Line at a time, now I'm really role playing it and I do what I come across and what I feel like :D

It sure is cutting into my swtor time :eek: haven't touched any other game but skyrim in a month :eek:

raven63

Yosolda is a no good skooma dealing women she makes me so mad and to think i killed a mammoth for her. I Agree with you 100% i cant play morrwind any more because of a nagging felling in the back of my head to play this oblivion just seem to easy now plus this has more rp possibilities

Volanere

Grand Magister
For me Skyrim took it to a whole new level of addicted. When im not playing im strategically thinking of new ways to make myself richer or more powerful.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
Yosolda is a no good skooma dealing women she makes me so mad and to think i killed a mammoth for her.

How dare you sir. To dare to besmirch the name of one of Whitruns finest ladies with false accusations of skooma trafficking. I'll have you know that she pedals Sleeping Tree sap which is totally leagal in Skyrim. How dare you indeed.

Yosolda is a no good skooma dealing women she makes me so mad and to think i killed a mammoth for her.

watchouts.jpg

Zanarkand

Premium Member

Say it ain't so! D:

Sentinala

Premium Member
Im much more amazed that they do so, while putting us PS3er's on the backburner :confused::sadface::mad::mad::mad:
yeah, I had ps3 for a bit, when I played I didn't even see torches in game??

And yeah my yosoldy doesn't do skooma dealings, it's tree Sap which isn't skooma.

I am amazed, maybe I'm a man
Maybe I'm a lonely man who's in the middle of something
That he doesn't really understand
Yosolda I'm a man
Yosolda ur the only woman who would ever have meds
Yosolda won't u help me understand
Ooooooohh ahh

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Watch out theirs 2 more dragonborn size dlc expansion packs

Two more? Damn it, Bethesda!

• 31787353.jpg
New Vegas' amazingness only lasts so long.

Sentinala

Premium Member
Just think its awesome to visit morrowind again with skyrim graphics

Sentinala

Premium Member
anyone have a link so that this "2 morr dlc size of dragonborn" can actualy be backed up and not just another pipe dream? inbox me the link if you could.
yeah I'd like to know too

raven63

I heard they are only gonna make 2 more dlcs but I didn't realize they were gonna be the size of dragonborn...

I CAN'T WAIT !!! *drools*

2 is the least their doing more is possible

1 speculated is dwemer snow elves the other is 'leaked' "ends the civil war" that could mean anything

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls
Im much more amazed that they do so, while putting us PS3er's on the backburner :confused::sadface::mad::mad::mad:
But now an interview with Bethesda shows PS3 might not get dawnguard at ALL! Not I play PS3 but still.....

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
But now an interview with Bethesda shows PS3 might not get dawnguard at ALL! Not I play PS3 but still.....

Bethesda Softworks: The best and worst game developer.

TheDovahkiin

The Fabled Stealer Of Sweetrolls

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts