• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
Im am getting so annoyed of this.. Whenever i walk out of my lake view house, alot of the times theres 1,2 and sometimes even 3 glitched dead dragons just laying there.. It is sooo irritating to always have to blow them away using raise zombie... ERGGG!

kyleekay

Don't be annoyed. Just pretend that your character is such a badass that you can slay dragons with your mind. BOOM. Problem solved. :cool:

kyleekay

Skyrim = glitches. Sometimes you just have to find creative ways to avert annoyance. :)

Though maybe reloading a previous save before those glitches started occurring could help?

kyleekay

Ah, I was afraid of that. Hmm. Well I wish I could offer more assistance on how to actually correct the problem, but I've never heard of it happening. So my best advice will still be to just pretend your character can kill Dragons with their mind. ;)

XHardcoreX

Nord Warrior
Ah, I was afraid of that. Hmm. Well I wish I could offer more assistance on how to actually correct the problem, but I've never heard of it happening. So my best advice will still be to just pretend your character can kill Dragons with their mind. ;)
I will do that :) thank youu