Xbox 360 I'm bored on Skyrim :O

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
Hey guys :3 So in this thread I am hoping you can all find new ways for each other to have fun on skyrim? I've ran into a dead end with what I want to do (probably because I don't know some other activities/quests in skyrim) So yeah, Post away :)

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
What do you normally do in Skyrim? Do you only play quests? Do you Roleplay? Do you write fan fiction? Do you have the DLC? There are lots of ways to have fun in the game - even when you're not joining factions or following questlines.

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
What do you normally do in Skyrim? Do you only play quests? Do you Roleplay? Do you write fan fiction? Do you have the DLC? There are lots of ways to have fun in the game - even when you're not joining factions or following questlines.
The only DLC I have is Hearthfire since I cant afford the others. I don't know what fan fiction is and I don't roleplay xD

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
The only DLC I have is Hearthfire since I cant afford the others. I don't know what fan fiction is and I don't roleplay xD

Well, as far as I'm concerned (I'm no expert either ;)) fanfiction is a story you write about one of your Skyrim characters. Writing about their adventures makes you exciting to go out there and experience more. In my case the whole Skyrim experience got more realistic thanks to fanfiction.

If you want to have fun in Skyrim when not doing quests you'll have to use your fantasy and be creative. You could come up with your own quests. There are plenty of locations and NPC's you can use. Of course it won't get you a reward but it at least gives you something to do.
I also like traveling. Not fast travel, just wandering through the wilds of Skyrim. Search a map of Skyrim on Google and mark the locations you want to visit. You can choose to whipe out all the Imperial/Stormcloak camps you can find on your map. Just something I do every once in a while. :)
It's also a good idea to create more characters than just one. I have one character who joined the Thieves Guild, the Imperials and the Dark Brotherhood and another character who joined the Blades, the Stormcloaks and the Companions. There are lots of choices and decisions you can make in Skyrim. And making different decisions can give you a totally different adventure / experience..

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
Well, as far as I'm concerned (I'm no expert either ;)) fanfiction is a story you write about one of your Skyrim characters. Writing about their adventures makes you exciting to go out there and experience more. In my case the whole Skyrim experience got more realistic thanks to fanfiction.

If you want to have fun in Skyrim when not doing quests you'll have to use your fantasy and be creative. You could come up with your own quests. There are plenty of locations and NPC's you can use. Of course it won't get you a reward but it at least gives you something to do.
I also like traveling. Not fast travel, just wandering through the wilds of Skyrim. Search a map of Skyrim on Google and mark the locations you want to visit. You can choose to whipe out all the Imperial/Stormcloak camps you can find on your map. Just something I do every once in a while. :)
It's also a good idea to create more characters than just one. I have one character who joined the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood and another character who joined the Blades, the Stormcloaks and the Companions. There are lots of choices and decisions you can make in Skyrim. And making different decisions can give you a totally different adventure / experience..
I would create a new character but I hate the slow start :sadface: Oh and I might just have to try out that fan fiction :)

TheHrdee

King seahorse of all !
You could always run across country naked without weapons. I guarantee you'd be challenged.
I did that in real life, it didn't end so well...

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
I did that in real life, it didn't end so well...

I miss it ! What I would do is start killing every single one of them in any town just for fun. I am missing the part when you are in the battle for Windhelm and if you do not reach the Palace of Kings, guards will continue showing up and they do not stop, dozen by dozen; I liked it a LOT, I was there like half an hour doing slice and dice with all of them till I got tire of too many corps around me that I was not able to even move .. it was nice to play 300 though .... lol ... :cool:

Usulama

Try being logical! It might get boring fast, but also rather challenging.

Logical means not doing things normal people would do, like jumping the stairs when you don't need to, or walking around in water, not to mention jumping up mountains!

Sheuneux

Guardian of Talos Worship
I play like a Rogue Imperial Legionnaire, who hunts Thalmor and anything that dislikes Talos worship, and kills them. Instead of fast travelling to places, its sometimes fun to walk around skyrim for the random encounters, especially the thalmor ones.