• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nerezza

Hello people, I'm new here and I have a BIG problem... I'm a horse! Let me explain better... I was in this little place called Shor Stone and I was talking to the Blacksmith, for a miscellanius mission... Then a Ancient Dragon attacked, so I moved there to kill it... I did and I ride Shadowmere and leave it on the stairs... Then it suddenly walked into that little space where is the Blacksmith Forge... I ride Shadowmere to get it out of it but I couldn't, the ceiling was too low and I couldn't pass there, so I think about using Unrelenting Force with Shadowmere to get him out of the way... When I tried to get down, my character got down but my view was still like if I still was riding Shadowmere, but like that moments when shadowmere is invisible... If I tried to walk, I saw my character walking away in the direction I move, but the camera wasn't following it... I tried to ride Shadowmere again, imposible, use the blacksmith and then Shadowmere again reappered, if I quit smithing dissapeared again... I tried fast travel to Solitude, but I stay in the stable, with the view like I was Shadowmere, tried to whiterun, same thing, to other places without farms or stables, but the camera kept like I was shadowmere... I can move, but if I use the right stick (I'm on PS3), the camera still looks like I was Shadowmere, and Shadowmere still invisible... I tried atacking some guards, and while I was fighting, Shadowmere run to defend me! And the camera still moving like I was in first person, being Shadowmere... I WTF is going on? How can I fix this?

Nerezza

I did exactly that, yesterday was not my day at Skyrim... One of my hard saves simple dissapeared and I had to start on a previous hard save of the day before, all my work lost... And then I become Shadowmere... Was bad luck or someone put some strange drug on my coke

Nerezza

I tried to do fast travel and I stayed on the stables, but my character wasn't there, was on the city

Necromis

have you tried loading a save prior to this issue?

Demented_Demon

Full time badass
Then there is only one option. If you jump off a cliff at just the right hight, shadowmere will die, but you should live. Yes, i'm afraid you might have to hill her. I'd advise you to save before you do this...

Zoa Two Tails

Cloak and Dagger Artist
To be honest i would love being shadowmere... He is an invincible horse except he can fly...

Nerezza

Female power! But I solved the problem reloading to a point before that random situation, it worked... But was funny being a horse

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I thought shadowmere was female. because of her name. shadowmere, as in mare, as in female horse....
In Oblivion Shadowmere is a female. In Skyrim Shadowmere is a male as evidenced by dialogues from both Astrid and Lucien's ghost. Mere is a suffix derived from the Greek "meros" which means "a part of."

Demented_Demon

Full time badass
oh, well i hadn't really looked into it. thanks for posting that though. :)

and to nerezze, i know you did, but you left out the fact that it worked.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts