• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Hallucinogen

Where do you buy it from? i have 75 illusion and the guy in dragonw/etemple the mage in whiterim doesnt have it for some reason do i have to do something special to get it?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Where do you buy it from? i have 75 illusion and the guy in dragonw/etemple the mage in whiterim doesnt have it for some reason do i have to do something special to get it?
Like what UberCharger11 said, but you can also go invisible with potions which you can buy from certain stores or make yourself with alchemy. :)

King Archer

they can still hear your footsteps. when you become invisible, you need to go into sneak mode to have it working properly.

I wear something that muffles your footsteps and the invisibility still doesnt really work. They must be hearing my armor maybe, once i get the light armor makes no noise perk ill try and see if it works better.

Onyx

I do not think it makes you 100% invisible now, more like a shimmer (Predator Style :) ). It might make you more difficult to see so would work well with high sneak + muffle.

Also, spells make light/sound so if you use it you actually might alert enemies to your presense, especially if not sneaking.

Not certain though

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts