If you were to be an evil villain...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ganarchy

I'm sure a lot of people would say an old mage, so I'm going to say a young male orc with some conjuration skills but deadly with 2 handed weapons. Much like the stereotypical "death knight" builds. I could see him being an awesome baddie.

Crispon

First of all ,Hi!My first post!New to this forum,old on the TES series!

I will go with the flow in this one!As ganarchy said,Mage!

For me I'm an ambitious High Elf who recently gone to Skyrim but then arrested for no reason because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time and was ready to be executed by the Imperials when a dragon attacked and long story short he fled away!Then the he turned to his dark side and swore reveng to those who put his head to the block!

Stranger in a strange land,with his mind and his willpower being his only weapons, he grew in power by travelling the land and meditating,learned the magic ways of this land and now he is the one who decides who serves him and who dies...

His name......(i wont tell you because it's a plopsty name that i put zero time in coming up with it)

P.S Sorry for the possible grammar mistakes!English aint my native language!Greetings from greece!

Ironclad

I am an evil villain. Hell, i'm practically diabolical me. I am a werewolf, cannibal, killer of cannibals, ex-convict, backstabbing king of the thieves.

Seriously, some of Skyrims mini-quests are chilling really. Dontchya think? !

Quanah

Bosmer Shadowscale
I went to an inescapable jail on purpose, just so I can escape it.

Fourshakes

I'd rather be working on my bowling average.
Can't get any more evil then a dark elf w/ full vamp, regardless of build :)

asparticus_maraudius

I am asparticus fear my wrath!!!!!!
I am an imperial and I am a ninja assassin ghost I kill everybody I can on skyrim I LOVE BEING THE BAD GUY!!!!!I am a level 25.

asparticus_maraudius

sneak into homes crack open there locks DO NOT GET CAUGHT MAN I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!steal I am a theif and I never get caught even though I payed a 1000 doller bounty in soltitude for killing the brides BITCH!!!!!I am glad she is dead I speared a arrow straight through her head.mwhahaahahahhahaahha I am evil imperial!!!!

asparticus_maraudius

this game to me is a old age knight grand theft auto like grand theft skyrim.

asparticus_maraudius

I am now a female high elf and about to become an assassin.

CodyShelton

I would suggest a male redguard (is you want a more warrior-like approach) or a wood elf (if you want a more silent-stealth build) or high elf (for mage).

If redguard - use 1handed, light armor (shrouded or nightengale works best) and either sneak or block (stealth or no stealth).
If wood elf - use archery (crossbows if you have DG, nightengale bow, firiniels end (darkbrotherhood kill emperors cousin quest talk to Gabriella) and zephyr (if you have dawnguard), aswell you should use sneak (no pl*ps), light armour (same ones as before) and alchemy.
If high elf - use destruction, conjuration, illusion (really underestimated skill) and perhaps alteration, alchemy or restoration

Rimfaxe96

I'd be a power-hungry ruthless Thalmor b!tch.

HappyFaceClown

PunkNation
The dragonborn kinda is a villain when u think about it, like ironclad said just look at some of the quests u undertake. If i could be any bad guy in skyrim its a no brainer, i'd be Harkon, most powerful vampire in all the land and u live forever, what could be cooler than that? :D

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Male Argonian Undetermined. Infact, even if being a good person.

High King of Skyrim

King of the barbarian horde
I'd be a greatsword wielding lunatic. Like the Kurgen out of Highlander, lopping off the heads of any who cross my path. Basically the same sort of character I normally play accept I'd perhaps delve into the dark arts, like necromancy. Eventually surrounding myself with an army of dead thralls.

Abyssion

I'd be a middle aged Argonian; master marksmen, proficient in both longbows and short-bows to the point that tales of my eagle eyed aim, and viper like reflexes would strike fear into the hearts of anyone foolish enough to attempt to seek out the origins of these tales..

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I would be Miraak or My Draconic vampire Lord (for those who don't know Draconic means Dragon)
P.S if I were Miraak I would first start by making a smarter move when dealing with Mora

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Mora knows all.You don't betray without his knowing.
precisely the point, I said if I were him I would be smarter whe dealing with mora in other words don't betray him or don't side wiith him in the first place and go side with someone else like sheogorath, Actually that would not be very smart would it