If you lived in Tamriel, which race would you be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

osheao

imperial, redguard or nord.

though, even with all the lore available i still look at imperials as a non-race. like us americans.

¬Rockstar

We will see, degenerate.

DEGENERATE? I AM NO ORC IMPERIAL TRAITOR - YOU SURRENDERED TO US REMEMBER?

I will rebuild the Empire and use other races as slave labor. The Empire shall rise again.

A is for the army that dies for the Emperor, It's the very best army that was ever seen. C is for colonies, rightly we boast, of all great provinces, the Imperials have the most.

Skarv

Scratch that instead of an Argonian I'll be a Dark Elf, because in real life it will never be possible for an Argonian to be in Nightingale Armor :p

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
Its actually a really tough choice for me, all the races are pretty cool. If I really had to choose though, I'd either be Orc, or Dark Elf.

You'd be choosing a pretty hard life. Even within the cosmopolitan culture of Cyrodiil, orcs are looked down on. The only place an orc may really excel is enlisted within the Legion, which welcomes them with open arms.

Orcs in Skyrim are looked down on by the local nords who have invaded and razed the orcish city-state of Orsinium many times over the course of history.

The Dunmer, who have recently lost a huge portion of their homeland to the eruption of the Red Mountain. the rest fell to Argonian invaders from Blackmarsh, many dark elves were lucky if they fled Morrowind with their lives. Their exotic look and culture daedra worship makes life within The Empire often less than ideal. They have no future with The Aldmeri Dominion, who view them and the orcs both as an aberration of the mer form, fit only for slavery and death.

For myself, I would pick a breton, imperial or redguard. I would make my home in The Imperial Heartland. Cyrodiil is beautiful and temperate all year round. The war is distant enough so that things are no longer smouldering, though its mark has definitely been left on the capital and its return surely looms on the horizon.

I'd make my home in Anvil. Warm summer nights, cool ocean breezes and the bustle of a large port city that sees the coming and going of folk from around the world.

For the first time in their history, it is a great time to be an Argonian! As the rest of the world seems to crumble, the lizard-folk have united and grown strong. They are no longer separate tribes; brother fighting brother to sell captives off to the highest bidder. Their former slave-masters, the dunmer flee from their armies. They control now the very farmland in Morrowind they once toiled over in chains.

The so called world powers do not dare encroach on the united Blackmarsh. The region itself would be treacherous for any army to cross, even without the perfectly adapted argonians defending it. Abroad, their lives may not have changed much. They are still reviled and feared, because they are so alien. But within their own boarders they're living like kings for the first time in their history.

Skarv

I made up my mind, either a Dark Elf Nightingale, killing anyone who is up to no good, or an Argonian Drachonian, which is a build I made up that I am still working on.

Purr

:3
Curse you who said that Orcs are ugly. Orcs, UGLY? They are HOT. *___* I have soft spot for Orcs, sooo cool.

But I don't know... maybe I would be Dark Elf, they look so awesome. I would want to be good looking and cool. :-D even when they have hard time.

Docta Corvina

I would most definitely be an Imperial. I've always been partial to that race, for several reasons - one being the cultural and intellectual spheres in their homeland. The province itself is gorgeous and I could easily see myself traveling within it quite often. That is, when not studying at a prestigious center of learning and contenting myself with reading from historical works in any number of lovely old libraries. Ultimately I could see myself as a traveling historian, one who would venture throughout Tamriel to gain firsthand knowledge of the various cultures and peoples for textual transmission.

Physically too, I think, I most resemble an Imperial. :p

I would be an argonian, with their natural stealth ability and, prowess in water make them awesome.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

EleanorUnicorn

Make a poll for this, I would love to see which race would win! Personally, I would either be a Breton or a Bosmer. I can't decide which, I like and can relate to both :)

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
Argonian, not because they're my favorite race and not because I'm not a big reptilian humanoid in real life (even though that would be awesome), but my personality is a lot similiar to theirs, they're mysterious and not easily understood, and easily misunderstood. I'm also pretty stealthy in real life, i dont try to be cuz that would be dumber than plops but i am sometimes without trying, like i'll stand right next to my friends, and since im a quiet guy, they wont even know i'm there. So by personality, Argonian. By appearance, probably Imperial or Breton, or half-imperial half nord.

Orc with red eyes to scare the sh€& out of anyone :)

i K33L n0085

Destroyer Devour Master
DWEMER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Osiris

Child of the Sky
heyy now, don't drag those poor Orcs into this, by the Ashpit!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts