• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
I gotta say, I'd be in the Thieves guild. Though I'm trying to correct certain mistakes I've made, I am a pretty damn good burglar, and I don't really enjoy fighting so the whole influence of the guild thing would be great. Add in the fact that I love cities, and can talk my way out of or into anything I want, It's a guild life for me.

Dust651

Wizard
I would be a mage/enchanter. I'd most likely be a teacher at the College of Winterhold, but I would also wander around Skyrim looking for criminals and bandits and kill those lawbreakers with magic. Guards only guard their cities and sometimes patrol around them. What about dangerous killers and bandits who hide in the forests or caves, and ambush travellers? Somebody has to defend justice and give them their death sentences.

Andre2807

I would probably be a homeless thief. In day time I wear thieves guild armor. Night time I wear the Nightingale Armor. I will carry a back pack, with a fold up tent, bedroll, lockpicks and arrows. Avoiding most cities except Riften, doing my business in the thieves guild and head back out to the woods again. The only reason I enter cities, is to pickpocket rich people.

I would probably try to be an aristocrat in Solitude. Save lots of money, buddy up with other rich folk, buy a mansion, something like that. Of course, that might make me a target for the Black Sacrament, so I might just be a conjurer at Winterhold.

Rand Althor

Legionnaire
Seeing how I'm looking to become a cop irl, I'd most likely end up becoming a Hold guard and maybe even join the Imperial legion for some time.

Anouck

Queen of Procrastination
If I'd live in Skyrim I would join the Restoration School. Healing people is a beautiful job! :D .. I could never kill a person (Except for Sven, Nazeem, Ondolemar and Heimskr) so I'd probably be called The PussyBorn :sadface:

Falmer19

I'd be a thane or Steward playing the manipulative political game. I'd want to have a city home like proud spire and a country estate like heljarchen hall. Definitely would collect books. I wouldn't explore, but you could bet I would own many rare artifacts and fund huge expeditions. I like to manage more than work

I'd be a merchant. Open a shop selling dragon stuff, daedra hearts, salmon roe, butter and fondue. Plus a "Ring of Removing Quest Bugs" for console players.

kyleekay

Another neat idea would be to create unique armor for women. I think we've all noticed the lack of difference between male & female armor in the game, so if Skyrim were RL, it'd be neat to customize female armor. :)

Papzt

Another neat idea would be to create unique armor for women. I think we've all noticed the lack of difference between male & female armor in the game, so if Skyrim were RL, it'd be neat to customize female armor. :)

But real life armor is for protection and not for fashion or to spot the sex of an armored person you encounter. Also I think that nobody wants to run half naked through skyrim if it was real. Especially not protection wise

Sent from my GT-I9300

I would most likely be a college mage. I would be a Conjuration student primarily and attempt to study Oblivion vicariously through the Daedra I summon. Plus, I would attempt to make friends with the Daedric Princes (strike deals with them, at the very least) to learn more.

Sean

lost somewhere
Probably be the Volkihar Castle, leading the vampires to some plan on world domination, but in secret.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
I would likely be in the Dark Brotherhood or Thieves guild if I was someone special... actually scratch that I would be a bard, wandering Skyrim until I find the Inn or wench that captures my roaming heart.... or a Drunken Nord meh either way I get good music and a good time.

Either way I got a sword in my hand and a song in my heart...

Saint Vicious

Still sober
I would be a dragon hunter. Until after my first battle with a dragon. My last conversation(and breath) will go like this.

"What? No guns? I just got attacked by a robot spider and ya'll haven't invented guns yet????"

Then I will die a glorious yet terrible, terrible death.

Solitude

Inactive
I would be a black smith, I would live in solitude, in a small home. I would have my own area for my smithing, i would create unique items for the adventures to purchase, I would also be a supplier the the Imperial guard. I would have a close contact with the college of Winterhold so I could get items enchanted for those who wanted it. My clothing would be normal clothing with a black smith apron of course :) I doubt I would carry a weapon as I would never leave my home, if I did it would probably be a boat/horse ride somewhere possibly Riften as i like that place and in that case i would bring my own unique weapon i made (Probably a dagger of some sort). In my house I would have a basement and in there I would store my most prized armor and weapons to show people when they come visit. I would like to have a wife and a child. I would like the wife to specialize in cooking, to cook up the master meals after a hard days work. :)

Bloodknight42

Hircine's Champion
I reckon I'd end up with the Companions for a while, save some people from a few trolls then head out to live in the woods near Falkreath to hunt and sell the meat and skins to the hold... Being a werewolf would be pretty sweet as well and the idea of an eternal hunt is like music to my ears :)

junta

But real life armor is for protection and not for fashion or to spot the sex of an armored person you encounter. Also I think that nobody wants to run half naked through skyrim if it was real. Especially not protection wise

Sent from my GT-I9300

Greek historical armor says otherwise. Honestly, I think armor smiths, after that time, lost their imagination.

kyleekay

Sent from my GT-I9300

I wouldn't change the protection level of the armor, I was mostly thinking about patterns, etc. I had a Fable 3 state of mind where you can dye your armor different colors and stuff.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts