• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
I would be more of a wandering scholar, traveling from hold to hold, asking about the history of the town and what happens there on a daily basis. I would maybe set up a small store in a smaller town (probably Riverwood) and sell books and maybe team up with Alvor and sell his blacksmith stuff in my shop. I would settle down with a couple of kids and a smart wife in a custom built house outside of Riverwood. That would basically be my life in Skyrim :)

Spidey-Man

Just hangin' around
Welp, let's see here. I'd probably be a mix of an adventurer and a curious wanderer of sorts. I'd be a bit of a goody-two-shoes, but probably would let the dark side get in a little fun some times. Don't want to toot my own horn but I have been known to lollygag. I'd travel all across Skyrim meeting some interesting types and avoiding staying in a place for too long. I'd serve a Daedra or two...or three...or all of them. I'd settle down, get hitched, have a few kids and live somewhere in the Whiterun hold. Realizing my life would have no where left to go but that one place over by that one hill on that one continent I would lollygag til I couldn't lollygag no more.

kyleekay

Oh, hey there Shameless Bump. :cool:

BUMP-2.jpg

Just wanted to bump this thread to see if there was anyone else wanting to comment on what they'd be like if they lived in Skyrim. :)

I've loved all the answers so far, I'm so glad you all enjoyed participating in the thread. <3

I posted earlier, but I can't remember what page. I thought of updating it, I'd be a baker! There seems to be a demand for sweet rolls on the black market. One might be able to turn a pretty good profit churning those guys out!

On second thought, over saturating the market with sweet rolls would inevitably drive the price per sweet roll down, so this what you do: Use the early profits to hire Khajiit caravans for muscle, distribution, and moon sugar connection. You use the moon sugar to powder the sweet rolls. Nords may be wary of buying food from Khajiit so you work with sleazy businessmen like Belethor to get the sweet rolls into city walls. You set the price per sweet roll very low and operate at a loss for a little while to get a wide customer base. As they start to get hooked on the moon sugar, you drive the price up, and up, and up and they'll keep buying. Haha, it's not like there's a FDA in Skyrim to catch on, I'd be the richest guy in Skyrim in no time mwhahahaha and I'd have the moon sugar market cornered so nobody can copy or compete with me.

I'd laugh at all the adventurers and bounty hunters risking their lives just to barely scrape by from my solid gold throne.

Karen

boop.
If you mean based on my own personality and physical build, I'd probably just be a squirrel-y milk drinker that can't even stand up in heavy armor. :sadface: I'll stick to making a living selling fruits and vegetables within the city walls and run for cover when dragons attack.

Although if learning spells is as easy as it is in the game, I might try to enroll as a student at the College of Winterhold. That sounds like fun. And probably very cold.

Panthera

Don Gato
If you mean based on my own personality and physical build, I'd probably just be a squirrel-y milk drinker that can't even stand up in heavy armor. :sadface: I'll stick to making a living selling fruits and vegetables within the city walls and run for cover when dragons attack.

Although if learning spells is as easy as it is in the game, I might try to enroll as a student at the College of Winterhold. That sounds like fun. And probably very cold.
Oh c'mon, don't be like that. I don't know about your personality but by your avatar I would say that you could easly seduce Thalmor guy to join Stormcloaks... good thing for spy. ;)

Snoball

23rd President of the United States of America
As much as I'd love to be a Thalmor, I'd probably end up as a city guard. I don't believe in wearing knee pads.

Karen

boop.
Oh c'mon, don't be like that. I don't know about your personality but by your avatar I would say that you could easly seduce Thalmor guy to join Stormcloaks... good thing for spy. ;)
I don't know, they take their Elven supremacy thing pretty seriously - I doubt that'd be possible as a human. :p

Panthera

Don Gato
I don't know, they take their Elven supremacy thing pretty seriously - I doubt that'd be possible as a human. :p
That's the magnitude I wanted to point out. ;)

Mighty Pecan Pie

The secret American
since today I would be the badass fist fighting viking from another thread! xD

kyleekay

I've been playing a Sword & Board character recently, and decided that if I lived in Skyrim, I might be brave enough to choose a side in the Civil War. The more I think about it, the more I realize that it'd be way awesome to play a part in the History of Tamriel as a whole. I doubt I'd end up being some honored war-hero, but it'd be really neat to live my life knowing I was making a difference. :)

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
In all cases, a rather disturbed but likeable expert in conjuration/alteration/enchanting with bound weapon training living in a fairly well decorated house next to one of the big cities. My consideration for the civilized world would still remain and thus, the few souls I collect would only come from large animals, raiders, and eventual assassins sent on me due to the foul rumors about my arts.

Gusman

Greetings all .. long time lurker and just had to create an account to join in.

Id be a simple man who with no other options joined the imperial army and , following a nasty accident involving a knee and a pig skin ( seriously!! ) got a desk job and used his powers of speechcraft to good effect.

Not being content with ordering people around, as much fun as it is, I pick up the nearest mace ( well its easier to swing and requires less skill than that pointy sword ) , grab some armour and go looking for a life.

Gowsh

Old Fart
In my younger days, I'd have been indistinguishable from the court wizard in Whiterun

"May I just have one scale to run some tests on?"

"The dragon's got a hundred buckets full of them. He won't miss it."

Nowadays, I'd probably gravitate to the tavern in Windhelm, watching it snow and boring the locals with tales of days gone by. ...and occasionally sticking some verbal pins in the Stormcloak supporters.

Good times. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts