• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LucasNL

I would be an imperial trader, starting with a small shop in a town/city like Falkreath and eventually a bigger shop in the basement of proudspire manor in Solitude. Most days I would be in the shop but every now and then I would get out of the city to wander around and find goods to sell, maybe ingredients to brew potions or ores to craft jewelry.

Coldwind913

I'd be torn between a studious life and a creative one.

I love to learn, and spend a lot of time thinking about religions and philosophies and the like. So part of me would love to just vanish away into the cloisters of the college in Winterhold. I'd study the esoteric mysteries of life, safe in the halls and courtyards of the college, venturing out occasionally to go find some scroll or book or artifact, or to visit some significant site.

That would be nice, but it wouldn't be very sociable. I'd only really interact with other mages, except when I went out...

As a real-life archer, I tend to gravitate towards bows in games, too. There's the option to be a hunter, I guess - but I'd rather do something on the creative side. Some have already said they'd go for being blacksmiths, and I do like that idea. But if Skyrim was real life and I could (hypothetically) be anything that such a society could use, I think I'd like to go a little more specific and be a bowyer and fletcher. I could settle somewhere like Riverwood or even Whiterun, and make bows and arrows to sell from my little workshop; maybe even offer training to aspiring archers in the fields at the back. I think I could enjoy that life.

DrunkenMage

Intoxicated Arch-Mage

jarif

probably a mechanic, fixing wagons or ships.
So it would be hard-work life.

But since it's skyrim, I would need to have sufficient strength and stamina, which I could also use to wield a sword or two.

So I would be: A traveling mechanic, strong enough to fight of highwayman and beasts. Mobile service!
with 100 speech you could whoo the jarl even the high king lol

Lars Of Morrowind

I'd probably be an adventurer. Mostly going on quests for people, where the reward is money or something valuable that I can sell. I definitely wouldn't do anything for a stranger if I didn't get anything out of it.
I would probably try to avoid danger and combat though, by sneaking around. I'm real light on my feet, so I think it'd be easy for me. If I had to use a weapon, I'd use a dagger or two.

If I wasn't an adventurer, I think I'd be a mage. That type of stuff has always interested me in real life, andif I lived in a world where magic was real, then I'd definitely be studying it.
Either way, I'd make my money by doing things for other people. Nothing would come free with me lol.

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
I'd be a knee surgeon. I could make a ton of money off of the city guards as I understand they have a great health plan.

brycepunk

First vote: roaming healer (previously discussed)
Second vote: I would be an instructor at the Bard's College.
Third vote: I would buy one of the taverns/inns and enjoy the life .

VanillaDimples

I would be in the Thieves Guild and the Dark Brotherhood. Both would be pretty awesome.

Ross Blake

Master Assasin
I think I would definatley be a lord of a manor. drink expensive wines and host regular banquets with the finest lute players and bards from across skyrim. My hall would be known as the place to be. i'd have the finest ales the raunchiest women the highest/most corrupt nobles here to taste my pleasures that has been laid on.

On the side though I would run and underground thieves/assasins guild opposing raven black briar and the thieves guild, and become an important political player. affecting major events and incidents in skyrim without anyone knowing we hadanything to do with it. I would be the person the most honourable nobles come to when that one member of council is no longer playing ball.

and if my pockets are lined deep enough the job will be done.

after so many years of lavish lifestyle, I would have enough money to be settled for lifeand escape the deviant lifestyle and pass it on to my guild. id have a wife, have children and have meekos lodge demolished and build my own meadery there and brew the finest ale in skyrim...... High Kings Abbot Ale finest brew around. and grow old quitely and peacefully with my family.

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

... You know this is a very interesting question. I don't think I could really be an adventurer. Well, not on my own anyway. Now if I was travelling with a tank , maybe, but alone: NEVER! I think I would be a student at the College of Winterhold, learning all kinds of magic, if not simply be a scholar. I would probably be one of those students that spends all their time either in the library doing research/studying or blowing trolling the crap out of everyone. But at the first sign of something unexpected, I spazz out like no other mage has spazzed out before (Talos forbid that it happens in the library).

Siil

Breathe...
I would use Illusion magic and a massive hammer to train the most fearsome beasts that dwell in Skyrim, then use them in my travelling circus.

Presenting the Ringr Bros. and Bjornum & Bailey Circus, the Greatest Show on Nirn!

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
I'd be a knee surgeon. I could make a ton of money off of the city guards as I understand they have a great health plan.
And with the amount of arrows they seem to be taking to the knees, you would have a steady supply of patients, too. ;)

Papzt

I had to rethink my skyrim life. I'd just invent a snowmobile or something like that and would get fluffing rich instantly

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ru;indil

Mage Lord of Skywatch
If I'd be in Skyrim , I would become more intelligent than than the Dwarves. I'd build new machines like a steam engine , airplanes and metal ships. Lol just kidding ;).

My Skyrim life would be full of adventuring. I'd raid tombs and conquer dungeons. Then I'll make sure no guard takes an arrow to the knee. I'd hunt and slay Daedra and Dragons and Thalmor and Stormcloaks and Ulfric Stormcloak especially. When I finally have a lot of gold , I will settle down in peace in Riften and hire an entire army of mercenaries to give the Thieves Guild a gruesome death. Not to mention , also putting the Black Briar family out of business and have them exiled into prison for 10 years. The Riften will be happy. Later , I'll start raising a family and purchase Lakeview Manor in Falkreath Hold. I will also have defeated Alduin , Harkon , and Miraak. When I become around 40-50 years old , I'll leave my business to my eldest son , also the throne of Riften and Lakeview Manor ;). All of Skyrim will cheer for my son since I was the Dragonborn. Then after getting tired of hunting and fishing , when I become of old age , I will start following the Way of the Voice and become a Graybeard until my death.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I would sell knee seeking arrows to bandits.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts