If you had to pick 1 class, which would it be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Thorn

In the Hist we trust
Pyromancer

Ignoring the fact that is latter in the game where any class gets epic or as you put it OP. The challenge is getting in the position for those 1-hit kills. The Assassin class is often cripplingly overspecialized. You get spotted you have to reload. Why? cause if you don't escape your dead.

Think about this a high level mage can evaporate anyone before they get close. and Warriors can tank while they cut a swath of slaughter.

Hello, I play an assassin too. Maybe you should consider getting destruction instead of archery if you chosen it for your range. Or invest in one handed and use a sword, that way, you have a chance of fighting off your oppositions.
If or else fails, vampire lord or werewolf, it is op no longer what style you chose.

Zatam Zar

.esrever ni ti daeR
Assassin because playing in stealth forces you to go slow. When you go slow you notice more things like alternate paths, how to bait enemies into traps, and also your character will be great at thieves guild as well as DB. Plus to me there is nothing more satisfying then clearing a dungeon undetected on the first try.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Dagger, bow, Light armor, stealth, yep definitely Assassin...or thief...or hunter...they are basically the same in skill assets.

Andre2807

1. Warrior (Sword and Broad).
2. Assassin.

I shift between the two.

Dust651

Wizard
It would be definitely mage. Warriors can only use their weapons at close distance, and assassins must remain undetected to do their job effectively. Mages can do so many things, for example use lightning, fire and frost to fight, control minds of enemies, become invisible, turn iron into gold, breathe underwater, levitate objects, raise undead, light dark caves and heal themselves and their followers.
Mages don't need to carry other weapons, because they can just summon bound bow, dagger, sword or battleaxe if needed.
Other thing is when arrested, guards take away weapons of warriors and assassins, but they can never take arcane knowlegde and wisdom, weapon of wizard.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts