If you had to pick 1 class, which would it be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
Mage, Assassin or Warrior?

For me it would be an Assassin, I like magic too and it's a close call but I love sneaking and archery and daggers and the whole assassin style gameplay.

Rathalos_lord_of_the_sky

-Bnahabra King-
Well I'm currently playing as a Knight and loving it.
Heavy armor Sword & Sheild sometimes dual axes.
But Assassin is probally my all time favorite.

LucasNL

Warrior, no doubt. Heavy armor, Battleaxe, Sword, Shield and Smithing.

wrighty

Thalmor 3rd Emissary
My main guy on oblivion was a heavy knight in full knights of the nine gear, but assassins definitely my number 1 class, with a bow, dagger and dual wielding daggers when discovered, the dark brotherhood gloves are the best thing ever for assassins, x30 sneak attack damage..

Twiffle

Mine is Warrior, big Orc with Big Hammer, Elemental fury and topped off with a good dose of Berserk Rage, , , pure heaven .. .. .. :D

-Mir-

Professional milk-drinker
Aww.... It's so hard for me to pick! My favorite thing is archery, but if I had to pick one of those three I guess I'd do mage. :)

kyleekay

I'd likely say Mage. I enjoy the non-magic combat of course, but I've always been in love with Magic in any game that offers it. Plus I'm drawn to the perception that a Mage & Intellect goes hand in hand. :)

Lady Redpool the Unlifer

Pyro, Spirits Connoisseur, and Soulless Anarchist
Mage, just because I'm a naturally loud person and I don't think I could stand up to the abuse a warrior takes

Torok

Mage.

Karen

boop.
Assassin - it's pretty OP (especially with the gloves you mentioned), but so much fun.

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Well, fun-wise, it's obiously warrior, smashing people with your warhammer.

Skill-wise, mage is totally awesome.

Assassin is just for milk-drinkers. It's too easy.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Based off the three given. Assassin because a well made assassin build can kill anything with almost any impunity. Plus I like the challenge.

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Based off the three given. Assassin because a well made assassin build can kill anything with almost any impunity. Plus I like the challenge.
Assassins are not challenging at all.

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
I'd pick theft. I feel Assassin is more of a hybrid class involving illusion, archery, sneak, and so on.

Muart

Fus.. RO DAH!
Muart said:
Assassins are not challenging at all.​
Evidence? I find that view interesting

Here is how you play an assassin. You get in light armor/clothes, get shrouded gloves, Assassin's Blade perk, and the whole sneak tree. TADA, you've got a basically invisible character that can 1 Hit KO basically anything! If you go farther, you use OP invisibility or muffle, and ENCHANTS! It's just too op.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
Here is how you play an assassin. You get in light armor/clothes, get shrouded gloves, Assassin's Blade perk, and the whole sneak tree. TADA, you've got a basically invisible character that can 1 Hit KO basically anything! If you go farther, you use OP invisibility or muffle, and ENCHANTS! It's just too op.
Ignoring the fact that is latter in the game where any class gets epic or as you put it OP. The challenge is getting in the position for those 1-hit kills. The Assassin class is often cripplingly overspecialized. You get spotted you have to reload. Why? cause if you don't escape your dead.

Think about this a high level mage can evaporate anyone before they get close. and Warriors can tank while they cut a swath of slaughter.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts