• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ShapelessHorr0r

A electric dragon. Say a dragon lost it's ability to speak so it learned the electricity spell. Or maybe a frost dragon learned the spell so frost and electricity.

Frost/fire/electricity dragon. A elder dragon which has mastered both the basic thuums and the spell. Spawns at level 70.

Elgrif

Skooma Alchemist
A toxic swamp dragon that has an effect similar to both the Chaurus's spitting and Boethiah's plate armor area affect; losing it's ability to fly well.

I definitely want to see more aquatic or atleast semi-aquatic enemies. Maybe a dragon that has some Asian and European influences? A whip-like tail that causes paralysis? Not sure.

Metas

Redguard Battlemage
Like a dungeon dragon, like a falmer guardian dragon?

or the ability to raise a dragon and eventually he becomes your mount

Ironclad

A dragon-turtle, water living, heavily armoured and breathes scalding vapour.
A lightning-spitter.
A leviathan, super-huge and liable to taking off and coming back another day.
A burrowing wyrm, hard to detect where it'll appear & deadly fast.

The Hungry Orc

Master of the Pyre
Necro-dragon. Focuses on the power of Ice, but introduces a new Thu'um in which the user can raise the dead. Does have a skeletal skin, so the soul absorption sequence once you defeat it does not show its skin coming off: only the soul essence.

ShapelessHorr0r

Cool stuff guys, what about a mega large dragon (say 5x the size of a regular, 5x health too) but it can't use thuums.

Ok how about a different boss, not just dragons.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
How about a dragon that can cloak itself, kinda like the Predator from the movies. You might not be able to see all of it, but you'd be able to get a bead on it by following its shimmering. I mean, c'mon, if he was totally invisible, you'd never be able to beat him.

Different boss? How about a freakazoid slaughterfish? I'm talkin' the size of a Great White Shark! A bite from one of those would deplete your health a whole lot faster than those nibbles you get from the lil' ones.

Diego The Assassin

Thalmor Slaughterer.
How about a dragon that can cloak itself, kinda like the Predator from the movies. You might not be able to see all of it, but you'd be able to get a bead on it by following its shimmering. I mean, c'mon, if he was totally invisible, you'd never be able to beat him.

I actually once had my Skyrim glitch out on me and it put me up against an invisible blood dragon near Dawnstar, It eventually ate me and an error screen poped up on my Xbox "This disk is unreadable" and I had to buy a new one

Packs of mini-dragons. Fast and agile.

sahqonsah

A smaller cave dwelling dragon that can't fly or shout but are deadly in melee, and agile

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Adam Warlock

An Air dragon able to use unrelenting force on you and send you flying. Spawns at level 81.
Alduin used Unrelenting Force on me when I confronted him raising Nahagliiv.
It definitely can change your dragon battle tactics since Resist Magic enchants can`t counter it

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
An Illuminated Dragon, capable of reflecting and manipulating light to the point that it blinds you or turns virtually invisible. Capable of using clear skies, (so clouds don't obstruct its glare) a more blinding fire breath and become ethereal.

As for another boss, perhaps some kind of water reactant spriggan. Grows and heals in water, resistant to all elemental attacks, (wet wood doesn't burn well, frost on water or a tree does nothing and you can't electricute a tree.) weak against axes.

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
Skeletal Dragons already exist sooo

Sea Dragons!!!!! but thats coming in Dawnguard

GHOST DRAGONS, frost power, immune to frost and weak to fire. Appears between Elder and frost dragons