If you could make a new DLC, where would it take place?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

englishlion2001

Black marsh and the sea between tamreil and akavir so the ka po tun are invading so u need to repel the invaders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Commodus

The Black Marshes are what I want to see most of all. The Argonians seem strange sometimes, because they're so removed from their culture, so why not show us their people in their natural environment. It would be great to have a bounty system and social structure completely alien to the workings of Nord and Imperial sensibilities. And it would also be great to see infighting and feuding between different tribes of Argonian warriors.
My lizard-babies just don't get enough love :D

Assassinate

Watch Your Back
I would make a DLC about Snow Elfs involving a story about how they turned into Falmer

Jewels

POTATO
HOBBIT THEMED! You find a wizard who asks for you to go on an adventure to slay an evil dragon, and you go through lots of quests with a few of the only remaining dwarves in existence. You can also bring a random peep or chick with you, like your spouse or housecarl. Also... You find a magic ring by winning a contest with a little creature in the dark.... ;)
Also you get a house that is Hobbit-hole themed. That would be AWESOME!!

Bebop87

I wish theyd add to a dlc, like dawnguard (dawnguard II: rise of the vampire lord/ or lycan lord?)..

make the option to side with Harkon, go on a quest to kill valerica for her blood marry harkon (become his queeeen) or make Serana your queen if you kill Harkon and you become the head vampire and rage war upon Lycans... fully renovate the castle so there are no damned fallen staircases.. all towers connect..vampire children (take adopted children to coldharbor) ... have the ability to have multiple animal followers and have five death hounds. war on enemy vampire clans and the werewolves!! (wouldn't be companions, more like an underworld scenario/I assume the writers ere inspired by underworld ) though serana would probably be against taking children to coldharbor and becoming like her parents or something....

if you sided with the Dawnguard you become leader of a group of lycans who rise against the leftover vampires, lets say Valerica comes out of the soul cairn and shes super pissed serana is no longer a vampire and has taken on beast blood or something?
and she raises an army. make wolves your multiple followers.. im hopped up on coffee so im gonna stop because I could go on-on something that will never happen.. depresses me. i want to see volkihar castle back to its prime. :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts