if you could have any power from skyrim what would it be?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what faction?

• Total voters

Voodoo_uk2

I play PC.

I want access to everyone and to be able to hack them to be my wife/dead/immortal/mute/retarded etc.

I want to be able to bring people back from the dead, to spawn money, to make items appear in front of me

I want to make myself into a GOD, so unbelievably powerful, immortal, bazillionaire god.

I want to be able to go on the steam workshop and download cheats INTO REALITY, a huge house, sexy wife done

I want every crab to be dressed up as a gentleman, everyone to be naked, i want A MASSIVE CAT PET.

I WANT CONSOLE COMMANDS AND THE ABILITY TO MOD THE REAL WORLD

Not alot then

Voodoo_uk2

speaking of fluffing with people's heads, i want to start a religion where when you die you become the god of your own universe, what i'd do however, is make a world that is ordered and wait a few million years for humans to be intelligent like today, then when they've got a set laws of physics and they understand how almost everything works, i'd make EVERY DONUT HAVE THE ABILITY TO LEVITATE AND TALK TO YOU. That, would fluff their minds up.
This actually happens nowadays if you smoke the right stuff lool

Voodoo_uk2

there are no pro's without cons.

And there will be nobody to see me naked, and if they do: who cares, I'm a freakin werewolf.

and when I transform back I would still have my untearable underwear :D just like The Hulk his pants!

Id make a new fashion line called " Lycan Lycra "exclusive Ware for the Were'er ....<- does that work im sure it does ..yes it works loool

Ahh and if there were any complaints it would be to an 0800 number as who wants a heavy breathing Weresomthing towering over you holding a shredded pair of used Lycra pants an sports bar

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Vampire Lord Power along with the Vampirism Because it includes -
1 - Immortality
2 - Super Strength
3 - Super Speed
4 - Healing
5 - Invisibility
6 - Transform into a Cloud of Bats
7 - Turn into Mist
8 - Turn into Vampire lord

And I already avoid the sun as it is so I would have no problem with that, also Vampires seem to feel a thirst for blood as soon as they become one so its like they automatically like it once they become vampires

Or I could just be a Daedric prince like having the Power of madness....EnoughSaid

SaveVsBedWet

I'd parlay my new Whirlwind Sprint power right into a lucrative career in the NFL as a running back, thank you.

I might have a little issue with my recharge rate but, since we're dreaming...

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

FAST TRAVEL! I would fast travel to places all over the world without having to spend a single penny on plane tickets.

Invisibility + become ethereal = Free bank robberies <-- I'd probably go with that too.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
Adrenaline Rush, Berserker Rage, Command Animal, Embrace of Shadows, Beast Form, VampireLord, Water Breathing and of course' unrelenting force.

Drewski

Relaxing on Revis Island, with Revis and Holmes :(
With tongue firmly in cheek....The Amulet of Mara power...would save so much time with pointless dating ;) ....or a combination of a high mountain spot, my ex, and fus-ro-dah....muahahaha