if there is anything you hate the most on skyrim what will it be??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what do you hate the most on skyrim the elderscolls 5?

• Total voters

jRi0T68

I hate whichever the hell vampires keep killing either of the honorable staff at Warmaiden's.

But, plops happens. I won't reload a save. It was quite confusing when I first got Dawnguard and suddenly couldn't enter the store, because it was always locked.

jaredb

Dragon Priests /Draugr or as i like to call them, time wasters

Mi-Ilu Yahaz

OOOO. Tough choices.... Thalmor for me. I don't know what's with them, but no matter what character I play on, they manage to p*** me off every time.

jonathan90

well known member
OOOO. Tough choices.... Thalmor for me. I don't know what's with them, but no matter what character I play on, they manage to p*** me off every time.
you look terribly mysterious,in a good way not a bad way....anywho.yes thalmor are all scum I agree with everyone here.

Braiths. Every subtype. The ones who hate Lars Battle-Born, the ones who don't care if you are their elders, and ESPECIALLY the ones who will fight, quote, "boys, girls, or even dogs(what the heck?). And I hate it when the guards are not impressed by my wonderful magics! Why not help my mead-fetching self-esteem and maybe for once say something like "Wow, did anyone see that?! A spike of ice came from his hand! That is impressive. Oh yes indeed! Mind if I get a picture for my daughter?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts