if there is anything you hate the most on skyrim what will it be??

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

what do you hate the most on skyrim the elderscolls 5?

• Total voters

jonathan90

well known member
take my poll for example....

Moris

Bugs and glitches, followed closely by NPCs that don't recognize you even though they've seen you a dozen times.

But since those aren't available as choices: Dragons. They have wreaked more havoc and killed more of the people I consider friends than anyone else. Vampires (with Dawnguard expansion) rate a close second.

jonathan90

well known member
But since those aren't available as choices: Dragons. They have wreaked more havoc and killed more of the people I consider friends than anyone else. Vampires (with Dawnguard expansion) rate a close second.
vampires are deadly around skyrim because they infect people while dragons just rip people apart.
and plus I hate thalmor the most because of there dangerous magic and armour, and they are very hard to kill.

definitely dragons. to many quest givers have lost their lives...

Moris

I HATE bears and cave bears. Sure, they're easy enemies to deal with once you reach the right level, but they're so damn loud.

Yeah. You can avoid dragons completely. Just don't take that dragonstone to Farengar. Likewise vampires. Don't install the DLC. But bears -- and sabre cats -- ouch. Nothing you can do about those. You will meet them, and they will own you - if you aren't prepared for them.

And yes, indeed, the bears are LOUD. LOL.

Daedra'Mc'Bitch

Yeah. You can avoid dragons completely. Just don't take that dragonstone to Farengar. Likewise vampires. Don't install the DLC. But bears -- and sabre cats -- ouch. Nothing you can do about those. You will meet them, and they will own you - if you aren't prepared for them.

And yes, indeed, the bears are LOUD. LOL.

I have this complex that I'm not allowed to avoid any challenges in the game, so I'm just like "Bring it on, suckers!"

Also, isn't giving the stone to Farengar the only way to purchase Breezehome? I simply couldn't live without my bottomless chest, unless Lydia is willing to deal with premature backaches.

Ivory

Let's Player
I have this complex that I'm not allowed to avoid any challenges in the game, so I'm just like "Bring it on, suckers!"

Also, isn't giving the stone to Farengar the only way to purchase Breezehome? I simply couldn't live without my bottomless chest, unless Lydia is willing to deal with premature backaches.
I think if you side with the empire in the civil war you can buy it that way too after protecting whiterun

Moris

It may be. I don't know. There are other homes, of course, which you can acquire without doing the mq. With Hearthfire, there are quite a few options, especially if all you really need is a single safe chest.

Volanere

Grand Magister
CLIMBING MOUNTAINS!!!!!!
And Stormcloaks

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
Dawnguard Vampire raids, I think. I've been fortunate not to have that many dragon attacks while in a city.

Darth Brogan

Sith Lord
I hate the Thalmor, but I'm glad they're there. I need some kind of group to hate. But the thing I hate most is that you become the leader of every faction you join. When I first got Skyrim, I was excited to join the College of Winterhold and learn how to be a mage. Then I learned nothing and became the Archmage. Pretty much the same story for everything.

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
those dirty thalmor bastards there the sole reason i get the decapitate perk to lob there fukin heads off grrrrrrrrr

Silk Zither

Thalmors! I was unprepared the first time they carried out an execution order. They summoned a storm atronarch, and they killed Faendal! From that moment, I swore to cut up any Thalmors I see!

I also hate how long it takes you to get off your horse. I had to run to a safe distance to get off my horse, during which they beat Faendal to death… (reminded me of that gruesome scene in Mafia 2, Henry slashed to death...)

And, one more thing, the camera adjustment after you get on/off your horse is annoying… I lose my bearings. Anyone know how to fix this?

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Maybe Nordic Ruins? Once you've gone through ten they all feel the same IMO.

Also, I second the bears. They're just terrible.

Civil War questline as well; terribly incomplete and stale.

Also, everyone who over-glorifies the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Moris

Maybe Nordic Ruins? Once you've gone through ten they all feel the same IMO.

Also, I second the bears. They're just terrible.

Civil War questline as well; terribly incomplete and stale.

Also, everyone who over-glorifies the Dark Brotherhood questline.

Also, Nords. They have ugly hair. And shouting. It's inconsiderate. The main quest: didn't that dragon just save your ass? Trees. There are so many of them and rarely do you see them being cut down.

And the absolute worst of the worst: Masser and Secunda. They are the bane of sneak thieves everywhere. I must have complete darkness in order to succeed in my plot to control Tamriel, or at least to pick this friggin' lock without being caught by a guard.

Tyrone

Anyone else have a problem where dragons have a HUGE tendency to attack a place over and over again everytime you travel there? For me, it's Dawnstar. All I have to do is fast travel there and there is a 75% chance there is a dragon attacking. If there is not, all I have to do is wait a couple hours and one appears. Those citizens who are alive are complete baddasses, I have no idea how some of them have survived for this long...

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Also, Nords. They have ugly hair. And shouting. It's inconsiderate. The main quest: didn't that dragon just save your ass? Trees. There are so many of them and rarely do you see them being cut down.

And the absolute worst of the worst: Masser and Secunda. They are the bane of sneak thieves everywhere. I must have complete darkness in order to succeed in my plot to control Tamriel, or at least to pick this friggin' lock without being caught by a guard.

And also dragon butts.

Anyone else have a problem where dragons have a HUGE tendency to attack a place over and over again everytime you travel there? For me, it's Dawnstar. All I have to do is fast travel there and there is a 75% chance there is a dragon attacking. If there is not, all I have to do is wait a couple hours and one appears. Those citizens who are alive are complete baddasses, I have no idea how some of them have survived for this long...

Opposite problem here, even with the 'Most Dragons' mod. All my souls are coming from spawning dragons or Bellyaches' modded in dragons. Random dragon attacks are rare as hell for some reason for me.

I do remember on my PS3 character that Dawnstar had a dragon coming in much of the time when I fast traveled to the DB Sanctuary there. There was even one time I had two elder dragons attack it or Morthal at the same time.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts