• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Xiomn

Fable lost chapters type of arena? :eek: i would jizz. Not just the setting but the rounds fighting various monsters and win money each time.

Jack of Blades best character ever. :D

brandon

I think a well-structured arena would be awesome. Expand on what oblivion did since it was easily one of the best parts of that game.

I think in skyrim it would be run by the imperials, and probably put near or in solitude.

It does not really fit the story though. Civil war, dragon attacks..... it's not the ideal time to have one.

Maybe if it was in a daedric realm... like Molag Bal's, or Boethia's.
eh oblivion was done already but as a dlc that activates after you complete the two story lines would be cool. and it would be ran by whichever faction you went with. but i think it shouldnt be an area as the first dlc either. but its still way early to even think of what the dlc will be the games only been out for two months

Windress

I think a well-structured arena would be awesome. Expand on what oblivion did since it was easily one of the best parts of that game.

I think in skyrim it would be run by the imperials, and probably put near or in solitude.

It does not really fit the story though. Civil war, dragon attacks..... it's not the ideal time to have one.

Maybe if it was in a daedric realm... like Molag Bal's, or Boethia's.

Oh, I don't know... The Nords are a Warlike culture, I could see them enjoying a good fight after a hard day of battling and slaughtering. Something to take the Kiddies to.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
I think the Arena could fit well into the storyline as a 'proving ground' for whichever faction ends up controlling Skyrim after the war. 'Want to join the Imperial army? Gone are the previous entry requirements of 'turn up at Castle Dour' - now we want to see what you're made of!'

brandon

I think the Arena could fit well into the storyline as a 'proving ground' for whichever faction ends up controlling Skyrim after the war. 'Want to join the Imperial army? Gone are the previous entry requirements of 'turn up at Castle Dour' - now we want to see what you're made of!'
but if youve won the war then why join the army?

Black-Tongue

Prey approaches...
Oh, I don't know... The Nords are a Warlike culture, I could see them enjoying a good fight after a hard day of battling and slaughtering. Something to take the Kiddies to.

Ha. You may be right.

To me, it just does not fit with the tradition. Imperials are very rome-esque and watch the killings for entertainment.

Nords work hard killing each other for various other reasons, and then turn around and battle the harsh weather to farm and scrape out a living.

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
but if youve won the war then why join the army?

Well, the Stormcloak rebellion might have been put down, but there's still the Forsworn... The war is never over in the Imperial society! :p

Dvalin

I definately see your point there. Maybe it would fit into a culture like the forsworn. Savage, (somewhat) removed from the civil war.

brandon

Well, the Stormcloak rebellion might have been put down, but there's still the Forsworn... The war is never over in the Imperial society! :p
true but as dragonborne i have other things to worry about then joining the army. i think that would be a waste of my talents. but it would be nice to have my own platoon if i had free reign to do missions i deem as important enough to take my time and effort with.

Baldr

An online arena to play other Skyrim players, it will be interesting since each person has A differently raised character, with different perks.

But how about a giant against a frost giant

It's not how we fall which defines us but how we rise after falling

Skullrattla

Button Pusher
You can find a lot of consoled battles on Youtube, where people spawn dozens of faction NPCs and set them fighting.

There's an awesome vid of Arngeir(?) (Greybeard) dealing with Ulfric Stormcloak, recommended.

There should be at least 2 ancient dragons flying over the arena, randomly attacking with flames/frost and snatching players, never landing.