If skyrim gets another big expansion after dragonborn where do you want it to be set in.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I really want to go to cyrodill personalley

A.Auditore

maybe...
i think you placed this in the wrong section

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
No worries, I moved this thread to the general discussion area. Just make sure you're posting in the appropriate forum next time. Welcome to the forums. :)

A.Auditore

maybe...
^Yes what she said :D Welcome to the Insane House :D I *cough* umm I mean the forums welcome to the forums :D

Thanks sorry.

wolf_maiden

i would want to go to cyrodiil, high rock, or valenwood, actually DEFINITLY valenwood! C:

The Illusive Man

The Founder of Cerberus
Well I'd definitely like to play in Vvardenfell, and of course with different settings in familiar places.

I want to find Seyda Neen, and Balmora.

I wish they would just reuse Skyrim's engine to make an entirely separate game. It'd feel weird going to Valenwood in Skyrim. It's an entirely different province...

Seriously, if they made a lot more tree models, bosmer, and architecture, they could keep Skyrim's engine and graphics, create Valenwood, then release it. They could keep the same systems, it'd just be a matter of building it.

A guy can dream <3

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
I don't really care too much about where it would take place, as long as it's a new area outside of Skyrim, I'm fine with it :). Although I'd prefer Valenwood, I love big thick forests, and my character would fit perfectly.

Agent 28, out.

FullmetalHeart20

I don't really care too much about where it would take place, as long as it's a new area outside of Skyrim, I'm fine with it :). Although I'd prefer Valenwood, I love big thick forests, and my character would fit perfectly.

Agent 28, out.
Walking tree cities! How could I forget that?

Twiffle

Inside the mind of Sheogorath , ,

Lansworthy

Lacklusterous
I'd personally love to visit Valenwood.

When ESO comes out, I'm going Aldmeri Dominion solely because I always wanted to see Valenwood.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
I'd love to go back to Cyrodiil. I can't even imagine how amazing it would look with the current graphics.

Lycan Supremacy

Freelancer of Tamriel
I wish they would just reuse Skyrim's engine to make an entirely separate game. It'd feel weird going to Valenwood in Skyrim. It's an entirely different province...

Seriously, if they made a lot more tree models, bosmer, and architecture, they could keep Skyrim's engine and graphics, create Valenwood, then release it. They could keep the same systems, it'd just be a matter of building it.

This sounds much like what I expect to see in 2016 when TES VI is released.

Personally, I would like to stick squarely to Skyrim. Maybe something along the lines of a mini-Oblivion crisis.

Reactions: 123

I agree with sticking to Skyrim, or at least avoiding some other province. I feel like such an amazing opportunity like Valenwood should have its own game. Imagine what would be possible if there was a game dedicated entirely to Valenwood, or with the possible technology in the coming years, Valenwood, Summerset Isles, and Elsweyr .

I wish they would focus on fixing the DLC for the ps3 before they move on past Dragonborn, though.

Twiffle

What about a complete Forsworn story, in which you join them to rebel against all in there land, and like being a werewolf they take your human heart and stitch in a briarheart, , and there is a cure but thats the story, join them or find a cure for Briarheart, , :cool:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts