If Bethesda gave us unavailable shouts

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
It would be awesome to use Bex to open locked doors!
Slen Tiid vo would also be cool, to summon dragons to obey you!
Fiik Loh Sah too!

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Fiik Lo Sah was originally going to be in the game, the sound files still exist. I imagine it would have been used to make a decoy Dovahkiin.

AtomicDonut

Bex would be cool, since not many of us (including me) are good at lockpicking.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Filk Lo Sah= Mirror Decieve Phantom

Xivia4

Fiik Lo Sah was originally going to be in the game, the sound files still exist. I imagine it would have been used to make a decoy Dovahkiin.
Perhaps it'll be in a DLC? It would be awesome though. Similar to Throw Voice but an actual clone of you that would distract enemies. It could prove to be overpowered if your clone could fight for you and had the exact same stats.

Epic Keith

Slen tiid vo is the shout ALduin uses to resurrect dragons

VonCrown

One of the greybeards uses fiik loh sah to summon copies that you practice fus ro dah on, for any that forgot. Is there voice data for it for other races/genders?

Epic Keith

One of the greybeards uses fiik loh sah to summon copies that you practice fus ro dah on, for any that forgot. Is there voice data for it for other races/genders?
Apparently there is

VonCrown

Apparently there is
Hmm. I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I'm poking around, if I find the files and have the time, I could probably throw a mod for it together. Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard.
I have a big project eating all my modding time already though, so no promises.

Serebro Moniker

He who moves it moves it
Hmm. I'll keep my eyes peeled next time I'm poking around, if I find the files and have the time, I could probably throw a mod for it together. Doesn't seem like it'd be that hard.
I have a big project eating all my modding time already though, so no promises.

Intriguing... do tell? From the UESP: Alduin has a dragon shout named "Dragon Storm Call". It is similar to Storm Call, but it calls forth a meteor storm instead of a lightning storm and the sky turns red instead of stormy grey. Clear Skies has been known to cause it to end prematurely. Alduin has another shout called "ResurrectionShout" that resurrects dead dragons. The dragon soul will rebuild the dragon's Body. Its words of power are 'Slen Tiid Vo'. Its translation is Flesh Time (Opposite of). It should be noted that player can learn the words Tiid (Time) and Slen (Flesh), showing that words can be part of different shouts. The soul-snare mist created by Alduin in Sovngarde is technically not a dragon shout, but a script. It creates a mist where Alduin hides and feeds upon the trapped souls. Its words of power are 'Ven Mul Riik', which translate to 'Wind Strong Gale'. The shout used by Tsun to send the player back to Nirn from Sovngarde is another unavailable shout. Its words of power are Nahl Daal Vus; its translation is 'Living Return Nirn'. The shouts used by dragons are different versions of the shouts used by the player and NPCs. There is also a shout that the Greybeards use to create ethereal target practice dummies for your shout practice. It is Fiik Lo Sah, which is translated as 'Mirror Deceive Phantom'. It is another shout unavailable to you. However, it can be unlocked using the console command psb. The shout was apparently intended to be usable by the player, as it is voiced for all races. During the learning of Whirlwind Sprint, one of the Greybeards (Borri) opens the gate doors using a shout called "Bex", meaning "open". This is also a shout unavailable to the player. Dawnguard adds Soul Cairn Summon, a shout unique to Durnehviir. Its Words of Power are Diil (Undead), Qoth (Tomb) and Zaam (Slave). Each word summons an undead minion from the Soul Cairn; the full shout will summon a Wrathman, Boneman and Mistman to aid Durnehviir in combat. Most of these could be used in gameplay.

VonCrown

Intriguing... do tell? From the UESP: Alduin has a dragon shout named "Dragon Storm Call". It is similar to Storm Call, but it calls forth a meteor storm instead of a lightning storm and the sky turns red instead of stormy grey. Clear Skies has been known to cause it to end prematurely. Alduin has another shout called "ResurrectionShout" that resurrects dead dragons. The dragon soul will rebuild the dragon's Body. Its words of power are 'Slen Tiid Vo'. Its translation is Flesh Time (Opposite of). It should be noted that player can learn the words Tiid (Time) and Slen (Flesh), showing that words can be part of different shouts. The soul-snare mist created by Alduin in Sovngarde is technically not a dragon shout, but a script. It creates a mist where Alduin hides and feeds upon the trapped souls. Its words of power are 'Ven Mul Riik', which translate to 'Wind Strong Gale'. The shout used by Tsun to send the player back to Nirn from Sovngarde is another unavailable shout. Its words of power are Nahl Daal Vus; its translation is 'Living Return Nirn'. The shouts used by dragons are different versions of the shouts used by the player and NPCs. There is also a shout that the Greybeards use to create ethereal target practice dummies for your shout practice. It is Fiik Lo Sah, which is translated as 'Mirror Deceive Phantom'. It is another shout unavailable to you. However, it can be unlocked using the console command psb. The shout was apparently intended to be usable by the player, as it is voiced for all races. During the learning of Whirlwind Sprint, one of the Greybeards (Borri) opens the gate doors using a shout called "Bex", meaning "open". This is also a shout unavailable to the player. Dawnguard adds Soul Cairn Summon, a shout unique to Durnehviir. Its Words of Power are Diil (Undead), Qoth (Tomb) and Zaam (Slave). Each word summons an undead minion from the Soul Cairn; the full shout will summon a Wrathman, Boneman and Mistman to aid Durnehviir in combat. Most of these could be used in gameplay.

I've already seen a mod about that makes the Dragon Storm Call available for players, and yeah, if I feel like a break from my current project, I could probably whip Fiik Lo Sah into usable shape in a few hours of work.
All one would have to do is copy the version that's already there that has the voice data, make a scripted ethereal duplicate of the player (the tricky bit, but probably not that hard), and make the copy of the shout summon the scripted ethereal duplicate. Maybe even have it summon an extra duplicate the more words you use, who knows. I mean, the duplicates will probably all die in one hit and be unable to do damage, so a few at once doesn't sound too broken.

I'd also then just have to figure out how to make a word wall that teaches you words that you need to use souls to unlock. Could probably just copy the shearpoint wall and change out the properties on it... wouldn't have the right words on the wall glowing if you really look closely, but I'm not a wizard, not much I can do about that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts