• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

MrBrosef

I think that, since in Dawnguard you meet the last Snow Elves, the next DLC should be centered around Snow Elves, Flamer, and Dwemer. You could receive the quest from the paladin guardian of Anuriel's Bow. I think it would be a great idea.

HEFFAY

Think The next DLC should either be an invasion by the Thalmor... Or the Forsworn rising up and taking back Markath... Or maybe the Thalmor invade the Forsworn are the ones who drive them out...

Neveraine

BRINGER OF DEATH
My idea for the next DLC would be something to do with a plane of oblivion because we hear about a bunch of them, but never actually see them or we only see a bit of them. I for one would like to go into Hircine's hunting grounds, so that way I can go in and just hunt and kill everything in there, or maybe the hunting grounds somehow become opened onto Skyrim releasing werewolves and other hunters upon the inhabitants. It then becomes your job to hunt them down and find the opening to the hunting grounds. You then go in and fight off a bunch of those trying to come to Skyrim and maybe even fight Hircine and close the opening.

ninjamann193

MOAR ORCS!!!!.... I hope they do Orsinium where they can have a storyline involving the rise of the orcs and have the story revolve around Malacath and maybe even go to his realm....plus spears would be pretty dandy too!!

HEFFAY

maybe expell the thalmor, and reinstate talos as a divine...

Clau

The Fateless One
Ability to rent or even own a stable where I can park Shadowmere / Arvak / Frost.

Jay-1410

I think that, since in Dawnguard you meet the last Snow Elves, the next DLC should be centered around Snow Elves, Flamer, and Dwemer. You could receive the quest from the paladin guardian of Anuriel's Bow. I think it would be a great idea.

They wouldnt do that because you'll have to buy a different dlc to access the dlc you just bought

stagnant94

how about they do a dlc, where the major plot twist is that you can only continue with the second half of the DLC if you are on PS3 or PC?

it would be hilarious, don't lie

Epic Keith

By Ysmir you're going to FREEZE to death!
A DLC about the Maormer, Sea Elves.

I doubt they'll release another DLC about Falmer or Dwemer as there are so many other avenues to explore, I think if they were going to bring the dwarves back I'd be happier with it in the next Elder Scrolls game entirely. The return is such a significant event I dont think one DLC could handle it sufficiently and I'd like in that case to be able to play as a dwarf. I also think this applies to an invasion by the Thalmor - though it would be undeniably awesome and I want to slay some more of those arrogant fools - I'd rather see it done right and proper than in a DLC which limits the size and scope.

A possible DLC in my humble opinion is an exploration of the Isle of Artaeum, where the Psijics (seen in the College quests) live. I personally hope they expand a little outside of Skyrim in a way that Bloodmoon did for morrowind. As for another Daedric Realm I guess that would be pretty awesome though an expansion to another part of Tamriel (not an entire province of course) would be just as good.

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Friedrich Nietzsche

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts