ibuypower gaming computers?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Six Gun Tarot

Power is Power
So i don't know if this is the place but today my parents asked what brand of computer i wanted for Christmas, so i looked around and found ibuypower, it looks pretty amazing so far and the prices are awesome but i haven't heard about them before, are they a reliable computer company or are they just a overpriced piece of crap such as Alienwares?

Demut

Veritas vos liberabit
Well, most pre-assembled rigs are overpriced pieces of crap, not just the ones from Alienware. I strongly suggest picking the hardware yourself and then (if you’re not confident with doing it yourself) having them assembled by the shop where you purchased them. This will a) end up saving you lots of cash and b) result in better hardware since these pre-built systems often use inferior versions of the same graphic cards, processors et cetera.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
i buy power is actually pretty good, my friend bought a computer from there and it is AMAZING! just be sure to use their "customize" option so you can customize everything to your needs.

Flamingtaco

If you really want bang for your buck, the best option is to build a pc yourself. Still for a reasonable price, around $1000-$1200, you can get a very good pc that will run anything on max from ibuypower as long as you customize stuff and don't go overboard on the case or neon lights.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts