I was in the bannered mare . .

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

cdb

Casually assasinating, then brawling with the customers, when a full daedric armoured knight appeared from nowhere and decapitated me! I'm only about 50 hrs in, anyone else had this?

Umm yeah. That was probably Sam Guevenne (he likes to sit in taverns and challenge you to drinking contests after lv 14), and he was probably threatened by you somehow. He summons Dremora Lords to fight for him. I'm not gonna tell you who he is, because that would be a big old spoiler! :D

Happened to me once. But I was actually trying to kill everyone in the inn. I just forgot he was there, so I was surprised by the dremora lord attacking me :p

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
Ahhh Sam. Probably the best quest in the game!

Roentgen

I was just getting my quest list to a manageable level when I took Sam up on his drinking challenge. My list is now unmanageable again. :)

Train

Is that all you got?!
Certainly the best reward for the least danger.

I don't know about that...it depends on how you feel about Hagravens...:D

I've never had this happen before, but I usually don't go running around killing people all willy-nilly. If I do decide to go on a rampage, it's usually because something happened in the game that ticked me off, but even then I save first, and reload once I've had my spree.

It's best to stay clear of Sam, I hear he doesn't always think things through very well...

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
It is best to save beforehand when you decide to go on a rampage. I personally like going to Riften and starting trouble.

Docta Corvina

It is best to save beforehand when you decide to go on a rampage. I personally like going to Riften and starting trouble.

And how! The Bee & Barb clientele...have seen some plops, man. When thieves get bored/tired/drunk, it gets ugly. People there should know that whenever I save in that establishment, it's about to be thrown down.

...Also, sorry, but Keerava and her Attitude been asking for trouble from the beginning. I do not feel the least bit bad whenever my Witch-King blade falls out of the scabbard and hits her in the face.

As for the original topic, yeah, sounds like ol' Sam G. did not appreciate the ruckus. :D

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
But wouldn't you think a guy like Sam would like that kind of fun? I would think so.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
Casually assasinating? I causually assasinated through the whole Dark Brotherhood questline!
I would simply walk up to my target in the street and say hello with my greatsword, pay the fine, (2000 dollars for a life? That's fairly cheap really.) Then leave.

That is what I call a casual assasination.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts