• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kbjcooke

I want to be able to give her gifts! I adopted her yesterday, then went back and loaded a previous save because I felt so bad that I couldn't give her anything. Is there a way I can buy all her flowers from her so her inventory is empty? I'm playing on xbox so I can't access her inventory through commands.

Any help is appreciated!!!!
Keri:sadface:

Saozig

Hippy
There's a glitch with Sofie that has a fix posted at the Skyrim Wiki: Sofie - The Elder Scrolls Wiki Maybe your problem is related to this.

I have Xbox and I adopted Sofie as my 2nd child, after Blaise. She went to Lakeside Manor without any problems, and I can give her gifts of cloths, dolls and food. Maybe adopting her first triggers a glitch?

Kbjcooke

I think I finally figured it out. I decided to approach Sophie during the day, and in doing so, it allowed me to purchase all her flowers and flower baskets. After doing that, I adopted her, and have had no problem giving her presents!

stevenv

i found a fix for this issuse, talk to her in the day time when she would be selling flowers, hit the (`) key then click her to get her ID, do ( ResetAI (then her ID))
then i exited the city throught the door next to her, zoned back in and she was debugged. hope that helps